Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  > How many women like camping and outdoors stuff??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nexthyme
Msg: 2
view profile
History
How many women like camping and outdoors stuff??Page 1 of 1    
I have wondered that too... I personally love to camp, hike, fish, cook by the fire... Prefer a motor home over a tent, but what ever... Love a boat over standing on the bank, once again what ever...

Funny thing is all the guys I had met that said that, then decided they wanted to ride motor cycle... For pete sake I don't want bugs in my teeth, I don't want bird poo on my clothes, and frankly after a severe neck injury I can't handle the weight of the helmet...

Fttttt so much for wanting an outdoors girl...
 nexthyme
Msg: 5
view profile
History
How many women like camping and outdoors stuff??
Posted: 1/2/2010 12:59:48 PM
LOL musicNMe, the rounded man, oh dear so hard to find....

Imagine this, I married a NON outdoors lover, and also a non arts, arts and arts kind of guy... Geez, love can be so damn fickle...

He will go to the rivers edge and read a book while I fish. Has agreed to TRY camping for one nite, frankly I am NOT to optimistic on that happening, because bugs and him don't get along, and it has taken me a yr and a half to get him to like my dog...

LOL, I met a good number of extremist, that bungee jumping is another thing I don't do... Mountain climbing around my neck of the woods seems more deadly then worth doing... Partial climb is cool, but past any point and my mind goes to all the missing and dead on Mt Hood...

Balance such a hard thing to locate sometimes...
 ChocolateNutt
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/5/2010 6:22:50 PM
Love outdoor stuff: horseback riding, walking, kayaking. My idea of camping has walls and a door, though.

Nutt
 supermom1955
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2011 4:17:06 PM

So, for all the guys looking for someone to enjoy the hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, four wheeling with... Find a buddy.

You can't really say that because there are alot of women out there that do like all the things you mention plus more. I myself enjoy being outdoors and connect with nature...I may not like every outdoor activity but I will always give something new a try.

Funny thing is all the guys I had met that said that, then decided they wanted to ride motor cycle... For pete sake I don't want bugs in my teeth, I don't want bird poo on my clothes, and frankly after a severe neck injury I can't handle the weight of the helmet...

Motor cycling is an outdoor thing the men love to do as well...I love being on the back of the bike - the bugs etc is all part of being a biker

How come all these guys want a woman who enjoys the outdoors??

OP thats because they want to train you to do all the outside work as well
probably most of the men that put that they like the outdoors is because thats where they spend most of their time - outside cutting grass, watering, working on cars, etc

It's each to their own though - you can take it or leave it - it is all in what you choose to do or don't do

Allan Anger
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/30/2011 1:55:09 PM
good point sista,, someone to maybe throw a line in the water, have a short rum, git in the m-home, git nekid, sit & enjoy the fire.
Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  > How many women like camping and outdoors stuff??