Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > All right, have at me!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 greenhills
Msg: 1
All right, have at me!Page 1 of 1    
So I've revamped my profile several times to the point that I'm not really fond of it anymore. I just feel that what I had before was too generic, but is it a little too vague/weird? Anything that I could add to spruce it up? Or should I just scrap the whole thing in favour of a generic profile? Any suggestions welcome.
 brownrice_sugar88
Msg: 2
All right, have at me!
Posted: 1/13/2010 1:55:37 AM
Ok, Um soo no offense, but.. Your main pic reminds me of this movie Pumpkin- which is about a girl that falls in love with a mentally challenged guy... So maybe try somethign new.
Your opening line had me confused.. until I read your profile section and I thought someone had dropped me some acid and I was tripping.. Whats going on there? I can tell your a quirky funny guy, so let that show. That pic of you in the helicopter is a great example of what type of person you are, although it's not flattering. Write about your passions, write how you would use your creativity to create a bomb-ass date for that special someone. You said your looking for a sidekick, which sounds like you just want a nerdy best friend in weird tights to play Sega with. If you like smart girls say you like smart girls. Dont be generic, thats not you, I can tell you're very unique so let that show in your profile. Plus add more flattering pictures. Hope this helps.
 chaswhatif
Msg: 3
view profile
History
All right, have at me!
Posted: 1/13/2010 2:23:00 AM
A profile is designed to elicit one response. Unless dating is entertainment.
Being w/the only sig. other who"gets"ya...is more fun!
 terbear1234
Msg: 4
All right, have at me!
Posted: 1/13/2010 9:31:30 AM
This profile tells me little to nothing about you. I like that you've injected humor, but at the expense of us getting to know anything about who you. Can you keep the humor, but add more about you? And more about the qualities you want in a woman.
And, the koala part doesn't add anything, IMO. Just filler that makes me scratch my head and wonder why it's there.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > All right, have at me!