Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > it worked for me!!!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 soinlove
Msg: 1
it worked for me!!!!!Page 1 of 1    
back in 2007 i left my son's father after being cheated on for 2 yrs. He always made me feel like no one would love me b/c I was 20 yrs old with a kid and no one my age would want to deal with my baggage as he called our son. After leaving I never thought I would find someone who would love me let alone my son. My grandma had been on a few dating websites and her sister told her about Plenty of Fish. I figured I would try it out. I talked to a few guys and went out on dates with 2 guys before I met Brian. The 2 guys I went out on a date with I knew right away it wasn't right with them. With Brian it started with a Hi. He messaged me back and we started talking online and on the phone for 2 weeks and finally decided to meet in person. We hit it off right away, and while it eas our first time meeting it felt like we had known one another our whole lives. From then on we talked on the phone and hung out constantly. We met in August of 2007, we moved in together in Jan of 2008, and this past august of 2009 we had our beautiful daughter who is 5 mts old. On x mas day he purposed to me and we will be getting married in the summer of 2011. He is my soul mate and with out plenty of fish i dont know if i would have met him. At first on this site i did get a little down b/c i wasnt really meeting anyone i was connecting with but then about a month in i bet the love of my life. Thanks to plenty of fish my life is complete and i am finally happy. hopefully all of you can find what your looking for on here esp if its love there is someone out there....just remember you have to be with the shitty ones before you can appreciate the right one :)
 Such_Small_Hands
Msg: 2
it worked for me!!!!!
Posted: 1/27/2010 9:06:16 PM
That's so awesome!
 Pharoah80
Msg: 3
it worked for me!!!!!
Posted: 2/1/2010 12:04:04 PM
That's great to hear....hopefully things work out. As for me, I surely hope I get success on here....Not sure if it's forthcoming but we'll see....
 minako79
Msg: 4
it worked for me!!!!!
Posted: 2/2/2010 8:32:22 AM
good luck to you both.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > it worked for me!!!!!