Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Weds. Feb 10th, KC Metro Area, Mid Week Rockabilly/Swing Dance Meet U      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 drewblue61499
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Weds. Feb 10th, KC Metro Area, Mid Week Rockabilly/Swing Dance Meet Up with the Trash Angels!Page 1 of 1    
Dena and I have checked out this band and they are truly outstanding!! They have a busy schedule in Springfield, Oklahoma, and Arkansas and will not come this way often. This is your chance to see some great entertainment and have a lot of fun. If you're a fan of live music this is a band that you do not want to miss!
 wildcatch
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Weds. Feb 10th, KC Metro Area, Mid Week Rockabilly/Swing Dance Meet Up with the Trash Angels!
Posted: 1/26/2010 7:40:04 PM
I will try my best to come but my college classes are pretty heavy on me this semester so I will see if I can pull myself away if I don't have any test Thursday. But Hud you have to promise me to show me how to dance since my first experience with the other instructors weren't too good.
 shortnsassy1001
Msg: 8
Weds. Feb 10th, KC Metro Area, Mid Week Rockabilly/Swing Dance Meet Up with the Trash Angels!
Posted: 1/27/2010 8:11:55 PM
This sounds so fun. I've got a little experience with couple's dancing from my country music days but this is one I never got around to learning. I've only seen couples lessons so this is a great opportunity to learn and have fun. I just hope my work schedule will accommodate. Good thing I follow well.
 eclectix
Msg: 10
view profile
History
 wildcatch
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2010 6:03:56 AM
I guess we all should come up with rapper's names. lol I will have to work on that one. So if anyone has any suggestions of a rapper name for me please be kind and let me know.
 silverbear
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/4/2010 6:31:59 PM
I guess you can call me ICEBEAR, LOL
 RangerBoatingGuyinMO
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/4/2010 8:05:10 PM
Trash Angels are great! Heard them, danced to them several times in Springfield!!
And, if anyone is in Springfield this Saturday night, we are getting together at Three 20's to check out a new band from Exeter.....PointSouth!
And.....Cartoons on Sunday for SuperBowl!
MOWildBerry1
 silverbear
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/7/2010 6:02:50 AM
Loose change packed the house last night, what a show. If you missed it, they will be back on the 26th of this month. And we are discussing a Jam night.
 Rezneb1975
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/8/2010 4:37:57 AM
I would love to attend this event, I need to get out an dlearn how to dance so this would be perfect. I get off work at 8, but since I literally live right around the corner, I should be able to make it shortly thereafter.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Weds. Feb 10th, KC Metro Area, Mid Week Rockabilly/Swing Dance Meet Up with the Trash Angels!