Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Funny story of being caught having sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blue450
Msg: 3
Funny story of being caught having sexPage 1 of 1    
...one time my girlfriend and I were getting busy when suddenly the lights came on and my Father walked into the room to get something. My girlfriend screamed and dove under the covers...My Father laughed, shut off the light and said "Resume your position"....
 Back 2 Square1
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Funny story of being caught having sex
Posted: 2/24/2010 9:44:57 PM
Sitting in the front seat of friend's car one winter evening after a few beers at the bar.
We were waiting for the car to warm up, and as we were talking and the windshield started to fog up, I noticed two foot prints on the windshield.
I looked over at her, back to the windshield, back to her.
When sh realized what I was looking at, she got a funny look on her face, and even in the dark, I could see her blush.
 Mozard
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Funny story of being caught having sex
Posted: 3/11/2010 3:48:33 PM
my first wife and I were wrestling in bed once .. you know the kind of wrestling where she ends up naked and I soon follow ... about the time I get her pants off I realize there's something wrong, I look up and my oldest son who is about 2 at the time is reasting his chin on the bed and watching us intently with a look of truely amused fascination on his face .... needless to say the wrestling match was over ...

p.s. if ya happen to know Josh be sure to give him sh1t about watching his folks go at it when he was a baby!!!
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Funny story of being caught having sex