Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Ireland & 6 Nations      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dub08
Msg: 5
Ireland & 6 NationsPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I like rugby but wouldnt consider myself a fan - dont go to matches or really watch much. However last year my sister, myself and a few friends arranged to go to Malahide to watch the final game - Ireland and Wales. On the day it turned out only my sister and myself could go. We weren't sure wether to bother but in the end we did.

So glad we did - the pub was packed with Welsh and Irish fans. The Welsh fans sang the anthem in Welsh which was lovely and the atmosphere was electric. We had a great day and I will certainly be paying much more attention to the rugby this year

Come on the boys!
 dub08
Msg: 8
Ireland & 6 Nations
Posted: 2/3/2010 8:30:57 AM
RTE are running a fantasy team league on their website. Signed up today and picked my team with the help of my 11 year old son. He knows a bit more about the players than I do. I think this will make all the matches fun for us as we can follow our players
Check it out on the RTE.ie
 dub08
Msg: 11
Ireland & 6 Nations
Posted: 2/3/2010 12:35:30 PM
Cant remember what we picked - I am going to try and print off my list tomorrow so we can have it when the matches are on because I will never remember any of the names apart from Brian O'Driscoll and Johnny Wilkinson!
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Ireland & 6 Nations