Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > An annoyed question      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 curlygrl
Msg: 3
An annoyed questionPage 1 of 1    
You know - thread search is your friend.

This will probably get deleted.

I dont know why they dont answer. Maybe she had to pee.
They just dont so just go on to the next one. Lots of girls
here.

Your age is a factor. Sad but true. 21 year old girls get lots
of mail probably - Mr. Knightinshiningarmour probably emailed
her and her attention span - which we all know could be that of a
three year old(I have been acused of it) could have taken her
somewhere else.

Dont fret. Just keep emailing and talking. And yeah -get out from
behind the computer and meet them in life.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 5
view profile
History
An annoyed question
Posted: 1/27/2010 5:40:31 PM
For what it's worth, your response was very charming. I think you're a good, lively writer, you responded to the things she said and added some of your own. Very nice e-mail. For me, there would have been plenty to run with in the mail you sent.

I don't know why she didn't respond back . . . who knows about these things, really, but I don't think you said anything wrong.
 Puppydog54
Msg: 6
An annoyed question
Posted: 1/27/2010 8:30:31 PM
All I can offer is... get used to it, bud. Happens all the time for any number of reasons
 CommonSensible
Msg: 7
An annoyed question
Posted: 1/28/2010 12:07:44 AM
Mike.. I presume they are in your age group.

THEY are doing what ALL little childish TWITS do.

Go finish your education and get your career going.

The females you may meet now are "dream killers" and your dreams will go down the toilet. Dont get sidetracked. ALWAYS use condoms at ALL TIMES. NEVER leave the used ones behind at HER place.

Just some wise words of advice.

Oh.. since you are a student.. always go dutch with these women. You dont make enough money to be THEIR "social event daddy-wallet" Remember, the pleasure of YOUR company is worth just as much to THEM.. as their's is to you.
 Happinesstoo
Msg: 9
view profile
History
An annoyed question
Posted: 1/28/2010 11:39:42 AM
common sensible,
why are you always so nasty and negative, I am sorry some woman or women have broken your heart but maybe you need to look at yourself and what you want out of a woman and or your life. NOT all women are out to screw men over and a lot of what goes on in this world and how we treat each other is because we took away accountability and self accountability.
 parry10
Msg: 10
view profile
History
An annoyed question
Posted: 1/28/2010 1:34:00 PM
To the OP.....aren't "private messages" supposed to be just that? ...."private"......

There is a lot of identifying information in those messages you posted.

That's just wrong to post that stuff. She was clearly smart enough to write you off fast.
 mysteriosa
Msg: 13
view profile
History
An annoyed question
Posted: 1/28/2010 6:34:55 PM
Of course she could always answer soon, that's possible. I'm assuming you've edited her message otherise it looks very choppy and incoherent. If you haven't, then I suspect it's her not you in this situation.

People just suddenly lose interest and there' s no knowing why - something else captures their attention or something we say just doesn't work for them. There's nothing wrong with your writing.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > An annoyed question