Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & Dance, Friday Feb 12th 2010      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & Dance, Friday Feb 12th 2010Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
My Valentine – Martina McBride

And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Until the end of time
Cuz all I need
Is you, my valentine

You're all I need
My love, my valentine

It’s almost Valentines Day! Wear something red or white and let’s go dancing!!

Your hosts BrownEyesSmiling and Ms Dreams would like you to join us for coffee and dancing on Friday February 12th. We’ll meet for coffee between 7:30 and 8:15 at the Tim Hortons at 685 Fischer-Hallman Road Kitchener, near Ottawa Street. The dance starts at 8:30, so we will head across the street to Trinity Hall, at 700 Fischer-Hallman Road.

For new people, the coffee meet and greet is a great way to put names to a few faces before the dance. If you've been out before, then here's your opportunity to help welcome the newbies.

If you haven’t been out to a PlentyOfFish event before, then make this your first. Be sure to introduce yourself and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.

If you're between the ages of 19 and 99, what are you waiting for?? Dress up or come casual, bring a friend or come alone!! Hit that sign up button and join us for an evening of fun. If you have any questions, just message one of your hosts…

Please print out the name tag provided in the link below to get the special POF cover charge of $5. Actually, any name tag will do, so make your own and be creative… How about a great big Red Heart!!

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/partyimages/wqwy5m551g_109517.jpg

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

browneyessmiling

cavemanhairplay

Fly like an angel

flytier55

gregg44

Humantorch1

nana jo

shoggity

sideshow14

spikenard

tina1958

wanted 1

12 people are attending
Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & Dance, Friday Feb 12th 2010
Posted: 1/29/2010 3:36:13 PM
The more the merrier!! Friends are always welcome and they don't need to be POF members...
Posted: 1/31/2010 8:49:41 AM
Hi Goalie.... there are some younger people that come out but the majority of people are 30's, 40's and 50's. All ages are welcomed though.
Posted: 2/1/2010 3:05:22 PM
Sorry Ken but I believe things got shifted a bit over Christmas when we didn't have a dance. Guess you will have to come out earlier rather than later!! See you on the 12th.
 shoggity
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2010 9:38:07 PM
This is my first time going!! Is this a dry dance??
Posted: 2/3/2010 4:00:49 AM
Have fun dancing in the Carribean CB!!

There will be a bar shoggity!!

9 more sleeps peeps!!
 Humantorch1
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2010 11:13:00 PM
hi to all i been to pof's party's before i will try to make this one i am in toronto and dont have a car so i will try to come out see u all there if i make it out
 hottdogbun
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/4/2010 7:48:50 AM
The last dance at the Italian Club was great. The place was packed and the music was entertaining.

Will you be hosting Feb 27 dance there too? I hope so.

Posted: 2/4/2010 5:23:24 PM
Last months dance was the first ever at the Italian Club and we had a great turnout. I passed on some suggestions and I hear they will be making improvements for the Feb 27th dance. Watch for a posting to come out from CaveManHairPlay, SazzyAngel and NanaJo.

This dance is back at Trinity Hall. Hope to see all the regulars there and everyone coming out for the first time... Do something special to celebrate Valentines Day!! Wear red or make your name tag a big red heart!! See you on the 12th!!
 hottdogbun
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/5/2010 5:36:08 AM
Yes last dance at italian club had a flaw...but there was so many people of all ages too that I had such a great time to even think of that one flaw. The dance floor always had ppl on it.. music was great... and it looked like everyone was having a good time

The one flaws is: Dark parking lot

The parking lot was FULL. I thought a wedding was going on. I say Keep italian club as a POF event. There are many ppl that will come out even if the parking lot is dim lit.. This is a country area... so we can't ask for much. I love the spot and so did everyone at the two tables next to me.

Please keep italian club as an event !! If the hall closes at 12am so be it... you and your new friends can hang out at Tim's and mingle. Or there are other place you can go to.

No matter what you cant please everyone with venues or dates... we so all just appreciate the hard work of the POF HOST's for taking the lead and being leaders.

Thanks
 BehindTheseBrownEyes
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2010 4:08:37 PM
We're getting close to Friday!! Hope you've made plans to come out and your dancing shoes are ready. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!
 gregg44
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/9/2010 7:54:10 AM
Regarding Dances: Preston (Legion) is fri,Kitchener (Trinity) is fri and Cambridge (Aurora/Italian Club) is sat. All great locations and different day even better. Parking lot at Trinity Hall is no better lite than the Camb, hall, take a look. THANKS Jan for hosting the first Singles Dance Party in Cambridge, and if you would like the dance to 1am please let me know. Next Cambridge Dance is feb 27 with the RETRO DATING GAME. Will see everyone this fri-nite at Trinity and wear RED and let's all have a great nite and meet new friends.
 BehindTheseBrownEyes
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2010 5:46:49 PM
Friday is almost here... and it doesn't look like we're in for any snow storms!! Good weather means good driving... so plan on coming out to the dance. No excuses.

Don't forget that many people don't sign up, so we will fill the hall as always.

See you on Friday night. If you're new (or not so new), come out to Tim's first for a coffee and some socializing. Hugs are free!!
 gregg44
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/12/2010 9:03:35 AM
Classic-rock Retro Dating Game just like the tv show. It's all in Fun and you don't have to take the no one out who get's pick, but you get a gift basket and other 3 get a coupon. Hope the Three Amigo's wear their hat's. Everyone wear something red tonight shown or not, everyone have fun tonight.
 BehindTheseBrownEyes
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2010 2:44:59 PM
It's almost time!! See some of you at Timmies and everyone at the dance. I'll be one of the amigos with a hat... Happy Valentines!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & Dance, Friday Feb 12th 2010