Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > LONDON ~ Dinner at the Bristol ~ Wed. Feb. 10 at 7:00      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wubbydub
Msg: 1
LONDON ~ Dinner at the Bristol ~ Wed. Feb. 10 at 7:00Page 1 of 1    
Dinner Night at the Bristol
920 Commissioners Road East
The Bristol is located in the plaza on Commissioners at Adelaide on the north side of Commissioners.

They have steak on special that night and I have always enjoyed it.

Looking forward to seeing you there! We love to see new people come out so don't be shy.... Warm Greetings for ALL!

Please sign up so I know how many to get reservations for :)
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

babyblueeyes45

ClassyMary

ira jacobs

John0-7

meeks88

star-dust

syllie

WubbyDub

8 people are attending
 Moonchild51
Msg: 2
view profile
History
LONDON ~ Dinner at the Bristol ~ Wed. Feb. 10 at 7:00
Posted: 2/1/2010 3:27:24 PM
Funny but I was just mentioning this place to a friend the other day! Am busy with O.T. but if I can I would so luv to meet up with you all! Me misses you!!!!!

Dayum,, bad girl! Messages this short cannot be posted!
 wubbydub
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/1/2010 5:16:25 PM
ahhh.. some familiar faces. Looking forward to seeing you all :)
 star-dust
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2010 10:01:16 PM
Bob and I will be coming for the dinner and night out, its been a while.
 wubbydub
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/3/2010 1:10:37 PM
Good to see that some familiar faces will be coming out... I have been asked if Nan is still coming out to events too. Looking forward to seeing everyone... long timers and newbies alike. By the way, I have received a lot of responses in email but they have not signed up here... shy maybe?
 ira jacobs
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/6/2010 8:17:40 PM
Hi all,

I've never been to a PoF event before, but I think I'm going to come check this out.

What's the general purpose, just to have a good time, or to meet someone?

See you then!

~Ira
 wubbydub
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/6/2010 9:19:20 PM
Well Ira... it is generally just to get to know other people and to have company for dinner :) A lot of the ones that have joined us in the past have met someone special though and even though they are now a "couple" they often still come out for the events.
 wubbydub
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/10/2010 9:17:12 AM
I have reserved for 25 due to responses in email so there will likely be room for more as well... Just show up... not a problem.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > LONDON ~ Dinner at the Bristol ~ Wed. Feb. 10 at 7:00