Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Blue Bombers 2010      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fort Garry Dark
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Blue Bombers 2010Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Okay its like a whole new team running the Bombers. Blank 2009 out of your mind.

Time for a new thread on the team.

I think LaPolice will be a really good force for them. Bauer is gone - so is Mike Kelly. Lapolice got Saskatchewan to the Grey Cup last year. I hope he can do that here too.
 Fort Garry Dark
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Blue Bombers 2010
Posted: 2/10/2010 8:27:29 PM

Will Westwood put a smile on his face....quit being tight arsed....and lighten up this year?

Tempt - I am looking for some major turn around with the Big Blue - but I'm not really expecting miracles.
 TooShadows
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Blue Bombers 2010
Posted: 2/11/2010 5:03:32 AM
I guess we'll have to see. I like Joe Mack,but I'm not sure about LaPolice as a head coach. He's certainly more personable than Kelly,so I'm willing to give him a chance. As for a quarterback,forget Dinwiddie and we're not too sure about Michael Bishop:LaPolice has already said he wants to work more with Stefan LeFors as the starting QB. Other than that,haven't heard much about the potential line-up.
 haywiresue
Msg: 4
Blue Bombers 2010
Posted: 2/12/2010 8:37:53 AM
Fort Garry Dark, you are so right about the 2010 season starting on a blank clean page.

I hope the Bombers management, coaches and players get it together this year and begin putting together a winning team. Like other here, I will take a "show me" position before I get excited about the organizations new staff.

It would really be nice if the entire organization could get together and produce a team that would dominate the league, instead of the previous showing where they fought hard to win the title of "last place team in the league".

GO BOMBERS
 TooShadows
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Blue Bombers 2010
Posted: 2/15/2010 6:21:57 AM
And one of our coaches just headed a short ways out west. Kind of funny how Winnipeg and Saskatchewan are trading coaches and players. Will the Bombers get Steven Giles?
 TooShadows
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Blue Bombers 2010
Posted: 7/17/2010 7:17:31 AM
Well,so much for an easy Bomber win last night. Kind of played like last year's team,didn't they? I was certasinly expecting more,especially after the 1st win of the season. But then basically a new team,so maybe a building year is in the works, I guess we all need to be patient.
 TooShadows
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Blue Bombers 2010
Posted: 9/14/2010 7:05:36 AM
Maybe the Bombers are going to turn things around now. They've actually played well in a lot of the games they lost,but just couldn't quite put it together. Let's face it,it's another time of rebuilding after the mess Kelly left the team in last year.

Does anybody else see a similarity between Buck Pierce and another former CFL quarterback who always seemed to be hurt and yet had a great career? Yup, Matt "Downagain" Dunigan.
 TooShadows
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Blue Bombers 2010
Posted: 10/27/2010 6:34:05 AM
I've been working in Saskatchewan for the last month,so of course it's all Rider news that I've been hearing. Just wanted to share something I think Bomber fans might find interesting. In the week before the Riders played Calgary Darian Durant was hurt in practice,and the Riders were considering they might have to start Ryan Dinwiddie. According to one poll that was done,less than 30% of Saskatchewan fans had any confidence at all in Dinwiddie. I thought that was funny since I think Dinwiddie has shown in the past that he can play pretty good,but of course he's still rather untried in Saskatchewan. And the Riders lost the game anyway with Durant at the helm.
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Blue Bombers 2010