Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Found my Mr. Right. TY POF!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thatonegirlrynna
Msg: 1
Found my Mr. Right. TY POF!!!Page 1 of 1    
I'm about to delete my account but I thought I would post that I found an absolutely amazing person all thanks to this site!!!
You never know what's going to come from just a little message...

For all of you out there looking for true love and feel like it may never happen for you... keep your head high and never lose hope! even if all you're doing is talking to random people to occupy your time and keep your mind from thinking about the past... you never know who you're going to meet and where that could end up...
keep your head up, your mind open, and your heart held high with anticipation... life is full of wonderful surprises... for all of us!!!

Happy Hunting!!!

--Happily engaged-- ThatOneGirlRynna
 bobbieboy61
Msg: 2
Found my Mr. Right. TY POF!!!
Posted: 2/16/2010 8:57:47 AM
Good for you gurl!!! Don't forget.....people are like puzzle pieces. They just fit together. You can't force a piece in where it doesn't belong. It just plain and simply has to fit right there. Or the picture comes out all wrong....
 minako79
Msg: 3
Found my Mr. Right. TY POF!!!
Posted: 2/16/2010 6:54:11 PM

people are like puzzle pieces. They just fit together. You can't force a piece in where it doesn't belong. It just plain and simply has to fit right there. Or the picture comes out all wrong....
thats a very nice analogy. :)
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Found my Mr. Right. TY POF!!!