Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Specific Question About Boobs...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 trotko
Msg: 3
Specific Question About Boobs...Page 1 of 1    
Hard to tell. I would ask your bf just to play with one boob for a week or 2 and leave the otherone alone. Then see if the other one stops hurting or if the one that gets double the attention starts to hurt more..
 goodkindacrazy
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Specific Question About Boobs...
Posted: 2/11/2010 1:28:36 PM
Unless he is rough with them I don't see his playing with them as a cause for tenderness. Water retention can cause breast tenderness and there are some forms of birth control that can cause it as well. Have you started taking any new medications? Changed something about your diet? If the tenderness persists I would see a doctor.
 EvilLolli
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2010 7:02:39 PM
It could be several things. Your best bet is to see a doctor to be sure. It could be fibrocystic breasts, infection, or just tenderness from over stimulation. I would check with the ob/gyn to be sure though.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2010 8:05:27 PM
Not to freak you out or anything... but I just tucked in my "3 negative pregnancy tests" who will be turning 9 in about 5 wks.

What you are experiencing is probably more related to the additional stimulation than anything else. The stimulation you are receiving can be sending a signal to your brain to stimulate the release of hormones that can trigger the production of milk (lactation).... even if you have never done it before. Some women are incredibly sensitive to stimulation, others not so much.

If you have concerns, you should speak with your doctor to rule things out.
 Dare to
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/13/2010 3:13:56 AM

Could we use proper terminology for body parts?
Gawd if you came to Australia that's about the only word we use for breasts.....They are boobs!! We rarely call them anything else.. Pedantic much?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Specific Question About Boobs...