Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > He won't initiate a face to face meeting?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 2
He won't initiate a face to face meeting?Page 1 of 1    
Why can't YOU ask to meet him?
 nexthyme
Msg: 6
view profile
History
He won't initiate a face to face meeting?
Posted: 2/16/2010 6:51:31 PM
Five whole days?

In the scheme of things five days isn't quite what I'd consider to far out of the ordinary for this on line thing, however as the others have said, if you are ready why don't you ask him...

I am hoping by the time I die the double standards of dating have become of thing of the past, where women feel at ease in asking, and those men who feel they need to be the chase are comfortable with someone chasing them for a change...

OR in other words, act like equal adults and it doesn't matter who askes first and just goes for it. Jmho
 nexthyme
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2010 7:03:08 PM
Oh huni you are just beyond the age of men trembling in their boots, and are looking foreward to the one gal that does at least half the courting...

Sighhhhh, LOL, men used to be hunters, now they are just like a lot of other people trying to get by in a crazy world...
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2010 7:23:22 PM
Op: Is your email only programmed to receive invitations? Why don't you ask him to call you.. then at least you'll advance to human interaction. Better yet.. get his number and you call him..

He won't ask until you send him a picture of yourself wearing a hat with fruit piled on it. He is shy as a rule but can't resist a good whiff of Carmen Miranda.
LoL
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2010 8:24:08 PM

Good insight nexthyme.....btw....I was the first to e-mail him because he added me to his favorites but never contacted me......
and
Do you wanna know the main reason a guy adds a girl as a favorite instead of emailing you??? You have Must not have messaged others who are looking for intimate encounters email restriction on your profile.
and ..

lot of guys who can't email you because they have messaged others looking for intimate encounters add you as a favorite in hopes that you would initiate first contact breaking the restriction so he can email you.

and
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > He won't initiate a face to face meeting?