Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why I hate public restrooms      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 craphead
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Why I hate public restroomsPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Sometimes when I go to a mall I need to use the restrooms there. At least 50% of the time that I have to go in one, there is always some idiot in there relieving himself...but not quietly. I can hear "uuuuhhhh"s and stupid disgusting groaning sounds like that. You're peeing for gods sake, not nailing some chick.

So for all you losers who use public washrooms and feel the need to gasp and groan, you better shut up before I get in there or you might find your head bashed in the wall.

I'm sick of it and it almost makes me want to throw up. Just shut up and do your business as quietly as possible for the sake of the rest of us. Its only common courtesy, but then again, I am part of the human race, unfortunately.

Because of this I try to avoid public washrooms as much as possible.

Please spread the word and tell everyone to be quiet when they are in there.

Anyone else annoyed by this?

thank you.
 lateā„¢
Msg: 2
Why I hate public restrooms
Posted: 2/19/2010 12:11:50 PM
From one of my all-time favorite POF forum posters:

"....only now i realize i touched it and now i have to wash my hands and fuking hate public restrooms. i mean everytime i go to the bathroom i sit down in the pee of a thousand women. you think guys are bad. i swear women are hoolahooping while peeing in public restrooms. i need a beer now"

~ Pirate Mollie
 Delete_Me_Please
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/19/2010 12:14:18 PM

Please spread the word and tell everyone to be quiet when they are in there.

I've already shot off my first letter: "The next time you're in a bathroom tugging your junk, keep the moans to a minimum or the guy who couldn't resist the food court's Super Duper Big Gulp will bash your brains in. And good luck with your reelection campaign, Mr. Senator."
 carterscutie85
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/19/2010 12:15:04 PM
IDK. I don't think I have ever heard someone moaning and groaning in there..of course I usually too busy paying attention to what I need to do and to my son to notice..
 skoochie
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 12:38:40 PM
What bothers me most is when a guy uses the urinal right next to me when he could have easily used the one a few urinals down. Or when I go into a stall, and the previous user didn't flush his ass gasket. That's not proper ettiquet. What really drives me nuts are those giant rolls of toilet paper that are so heavy the toilet paper breaks off one square at a time when you pull on it. grrr. Maybe you've heard me in there groaning about that. Sorry.
 MichelleRenee1234
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/19/2010 12:52:46 PM
lol... got anger issues op?

I never really experienced this, but if I ever did I think I would probably find it kinda funny. Guess I have an immature sense of humor like that.

What I absolutely CAN'T stand are the gross, disgusting, inconsiderate germ-meisters who don't wash their hands. I like to tell them they should. And if they're embarrassed about it--good. They should be.

And one thing I've always wondered... why is it common practice for women to wash their hands after taking a leak and not men? We're not the only putting our hands all over our parts.... ? Odd.
 nipoleon
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 12:56:31 PM
Are you kidding ?
In a shopping mall, I just want the bathroom to be there, in working condition..... and where I can find it.
I don't care if there's a Jurassic Park, screaming jungle going on as long as it's there when I need it.
 Twilightslove
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 1:04:35 PM
And I thought you were going to talk about people's disgusting habits of not flushing or peeing all over the seat or when they throw their personal items on the floor instead of using the trash can beside them.

Then again, I also thought you might have been speaking of all the trashy posting going on all over the door and walls.

Oh well, I cannot remember anyone moaning or groaning in there but I'm actually just in a hurry to get back out of there.
 picassodali
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/19/2010 1:14:06 PM

i swear women are hoolahooping while peeing in public restrooms

This...I had to laugh at. And sigh a little cause it's true and it's revolting.

I don't think women usually moan in the bathroom..though I did go into one at a bar and there was a couple doin it in the next stall haha. I only moan if I'm drunk and being dramatic about how amazing it feels to be getting rid of all that extra beer in my body... But that's just for laughs.
 Settleforthis
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 1:14:53 PM
Before you proceed with the skull-busting, I would suggest that you at least ask them if they have kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.

And is this really that common? Maybe I don't pay enough attention to the other men in the restroom, but I can't remember the last time that I heard someone moan at the urinal.....
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/19/2010 1:32:47 PM

What really drives me nuts are those giant rolls of toilet paper that are so heavy the toilet paper breaks off one square at a time when you pull on it. grrr.
DAMN STRAIGHT! Either increase the tensile strength of the paper or reduce the size of the roll. So nowadays they don't run out of TP, but the floor is riddled with little bits of [wet] paper that the custodial staff have to clean up--I bet they'd prefer to just replace a toilet roll, thank you very much.

Fortunately, women don't grunt too often--but PLEASE utilize the "courtesy flush".

The fact that I have to use a public restroom--8 stalls-- every friggin' day at work is one of the reasons I want to retire early. Not shtting you, either. People are pigs, and wallow in their own muck because "someone" will clean it up for them.
 JSlade58
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 2:46:45 PM
You can tell right away that the OP was never in the military, and besides, you'd have to be nuts to be in the mall long enough to have to use the can.
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/19/2010 3:01:51 PM

Anyone else annoyed by this?

Uuuum... no. But, I'm a girl. And I look before I sit. (Because of the hula-hoop thing... I also have alcohol, tea tree oil, or disinfectant on me at all times.)

If the guy is relieving himself, wouldn't the most logical sound be a moan? Prostate problems, holding it in all that time, maybe the guy is holding in a fart! Ya'll are mean in the restrooms!

Just another reason I wouldn't be happy to be a guy. The "no talking in the restroom" rule is just horrible. I've had a friend since 2000?(Whenever Moulin Rouge came out) I made from talking while in the movie restroom.
 breath~
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/19/2010 3:10:57 PM

...I get in there or you might find your head bashed in the wall.

^ Now there's a reason to "hate public restrooms".
You may find yourself in there with a violent, easily disturbed person!

JSlade58
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 3:17:46 PM

Now there's a reason to "hate public restrooms".
You may find yourself in there with a violent, easily disturbed person!

Kinda makes you wonder what he'd do if he heard someone fart don't it.
 12 Volt Man
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/19/2010 4:02:51 PM
while on vacation this past christmas in Cozumel Mexico, my family and I went to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville restaurant.

in the men's bathroom they had a 'no farting' sign above the urinals.

I was thinking that should be mandatory for all men's bathrooms..
 PrimeWoman
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 4:31:25 PM
Why do you think mama always said make sure you use the bathroom at home before you go out somewhere?
 readyfornow
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 4:36:33 PM
Helluva thread. I once worked for a cable company where a third of the installers were Mexican Nationals. When visiting the "banyo" they always threw the toilet paper in the waste basket instead of flushing it with all the recycled carnitas, burritos, enchiladas, etc. Talk about a toxic work environment.
 12 Volt Man
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/19/2010 5:14:40 PM
women don't go into public restrooms to urinate or deficate.

they go in there to talk about us guys.
 Pirate Mollie
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/19/2010 5:35:15 PM
ha ha there is that creepy stalky grizzly adams guy again quoting my words like don't you have a girlfriend or something? i don't even remember posting that i was probably drunk. you are pretty okay in my book though. i do still hate fuking pubic restrooms they are just so goddam gross i would rather have an enima which reminds me i went to the dominican republic last week with my parents and sister and her god awful kids. like i totally can't get away from them anyway did anyone know that the domincan republic is next to haiti? so we go out to eat a lot and there was this wierdo who totally ate with his mouth open and food was falling out a little bit. he sounded like a dog licking his balls i swear it was totally disgusting i mean who does that?????? anyway i am always surprised when people like me it kinda cool. i love you all just don't expect a blowjob from me haha i only do that on the second date but i will share my rum with you. group hug!
 Not The Cable Guy
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 5:49:08 PM

Before you proceed with the skull-busting, I would suggest that you at least ask them if they have kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.

You're obviously swinging a bigger pair than most of us... Ask?... What balls...

OK, if you're a doctor, I'll let it slide... You have the credentials...

But for the common layman, like myself, it would be a dereliction of public bathroom courtesy to turn to the guy in the next stall and exclaim; "Jesus, pal... Are you passin' a golf ball, or what?"... I'd much rather exit hastily and call 911...

I understand it's not so easy for the ladies, but most of the time, in order to avoid such distractions, I just go have a pleasant pee in the alley...
 Settleforthis
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 6:17:12 PM
^ I am not entirely against violence towards people who do annoying things. I was just pointing out that they may be moaning (and subsequently getting their sh*t tossed) because of a medical condition that already causes the 'moaner' significant pain on a regular basis.

Yes, I know that talking in the restroom is verboten. However, aside from an impromptu physical, I figured that asking the 'moaner' whether they had a health issue that caused them to be annoying to the OP was the next best choice.......assuming that the OP actually may feel slightly guilty for beating up a middle-aged man BECAUSE of his already poor health.
 Padawan61
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2010 10:20:17 PM
I can hear "uuuuhhhh"s and stupid disgusting groaning sounds like that. You're peeing for gods sake, not nailing some chick

Didn't you know?? It's common knowledge that guys who moan and groan while pissing in a urinal is really fantasizing that he's knocking up some chick doggie-style. The pissing is really analogous to cumming.
 barbee1970
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/21/2010 1:58:31 PM
That and people who think others have to follow right behind them with a pooper scooper. Do your business and get out!

There is no need to pee/poop all over the seat/floor and leave it there.

Why women have to throw all of the toilet paper all over the floor is beyond me! I have to go, can never find a seat that hasn't been p---d all over.

Recently I heard this school age girl tell her friend she stands up and pees. Stupid idiot!! Women are anatonomically different form guys. Quit p----ing all over the floor and toilet of at least clean up after yourself!!!
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/21/2010 5:42:10 PM
I know that your post was not meant to be funny but God I could not stop laughing all the way through.

This must be a male thing because never when I used a public washroom have I ever heard any moans and groans from the other women emptying their bladders or bowels.

I don't care if there's a Jurassic Park, screaming jungle going on as long as it's there when I need it.

Omg! I almost peed myself from laughing so hard.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why I hate public restrooms