Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & Dance, Friday March 5th 2010      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & Dance, Friday March 5th 2010Page 1 of 1    
From Me to You – The Beatles: released March 5th 1962

If there’s anything that you want,
If there’s anything I can do,
Just call on me and I’ll send it along
With love from me to you.

I’ve got everything that you want
Like a heart that is oh, so true.
Just call on me and I’ll send it along
With love from me to you.

Your hosts BrownEyesSmiling and Ms Dreams would like you to join us for coffee and dancing on Friday March 5th. We’ll meet for coffee between 7:30 and 8:15 at the Tim Hortons at 685 Fischer-Hallman Road Kitchener, near Ottawa Street. The dance starts at 8:30, so we will head across the street to Trinity Hall, at 700 Fischer-Hallman Road.

For new people, the coffee meet and greet is a great way to put names to a few faces before the dance. If you've been out before, then here's your opportunity to help welcome the newbies.

If you haven’t been out to a PlentyOfFish event before, then make this your first. Be sure to introduce yourself and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.

If you're between the ages of 19 and 99, what are you waiting for?? Dress up or come casual, bring a friend or come alone!! Hit that sign up button and join us for an evening of fun. If you have any questions, just message either of your hosts…

Please bring along a name tag to get the special POF cover charge of $5. Any name tag will do, so make your own and be creative…

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

browneyessmiling

jasper47

letlovelive66

NaNa Jo

shoggity

5 people are attending
 lbelle
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Kitchener & Area Coffee & Dance, Friday March 5th 2010
Posted: 2/22/2010 1:52:28 PM
how late does it go to? thanks, lbelle
Posted: 2/22/2010 2:47:00 PM
Ibelle, the dance goes until 1:00 am.

Sweetone, we always have a good turnout. The dance floor is full for most of the evening. We normally have around 60 people sign up but there are many more who show up.

If you're new and shy, make sure you come out to Tim's for coffee first. It's much easier to meet a few people over coffee first.

See you on the 5th!!
Posted: 2/24/2010 6:09:26 PM
middle aged lady is right!! Don't let the numbers that have signed up so far fool you... Many people do wait until closer to the event to sign-up and others who've been out before just show up. The parking lot is normally full before 9:00 pm and the dance floor is packed for most of the night.

If you're thinking of coming, I encourage you to sign-up... It gives everyone a sense of who and who many people will be there.

If you're feeling a bit shy, then bring some friends along. You don't have to be a POF member to attend. You've got nothing to lose, except having fun if you don't come!!
Posted: 3/1/2010 3:51:14 PM
We're starting to get a few more people signing up but the women are out numbering the men 2:1... come on guys!! the challenge is on.

Just 4 more sleeps, so think about it and sign-up.
Posted: 3/2/2010 4:12:16 PM
I agree cb... We've all been pre-occupied with the Olympics and now it is time kick up our heels and get back to living our lives!!
Posted: 3/3/2010 5:16:47 PM
Two more sleeps!! Looks like the weather will be good, so plan on coming out and joining us for some fun!!
Posted: 3/5/2010 2:27:02 PM
Just a couple more hours and I will see you for coffee. Come on out and join us. It will be a fun evening of socializing and dancing!! C'ya later...
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & Dance, Friday March 5th 2010