Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Why do men date pregnant women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mayzie008
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Why do men date pregnant women?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm newly pregnant, and my boyfriend and I are doing well, but I have men that hit on me, even after the fact that I have told them I am pregnant and I have a boyfriend. I am on here to meet friends and friends only. But, the question I have is, "What is the logic behind men dating a pregnant woman, even if they are genuine about it." I asked a question in the "ask a guy" forum about men dating a pregnant woman, and they all said NO WAY. So....I'm confused. lol
 packagedealx3
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Why do men date pregnant women?
Posted: 3/3/2010 6:35:41 PM
You can't knock someone up that is already pregnant.
 LadyGodiva
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/3/2010 7:25:42 PM
LOL ^^^^ i don't think anything else needs to be said.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/3/2010 7:56:03 PM
I ran into an ex when I was 6 months pregnant with my child. He wanted to hook up because he said he "thought it'd be kinky to be with a pregnant chick". Ewwww. Now I understand being with a woman who is carrying your own child, or even if you have a relationship with the woman because she's a great woman. But simply because she's pregnant?! Gross.
 Mayzie008
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2010 8:34:15 PM
Barefootkitten: That is weird! Wow. I cant believe men are like that....
 thatusernameistaken
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/3/2010 8:57:32 PM
They're thinking with their****, not their brains.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2010 9:57:02 PM
OP, I was a bit flip earlier but I think I am probably right, not just because you think it odd that a man is attracted to a pregnant woman but because they maintain they are still interested when you tell them you have a boyfriend.

Whether he is the father of the child or not, the assumption is that it IS his child ergo, the whole thing just makes you want to gag. The other side of this is take it as a compliment and run, lol. Most people don't feel particularly attractive when pregnant but you are a beautiful woman and if you take out the ick factor isn't it kind of nice that men still see you as a beautiful woman even as that bowling ball grows in front of you?

I do know a couple of people that wound up pregnant when single and they did date someone that for lack of a better way to put it overlooked the pregnancy and treated them just like they were an average woman that wasn't incubating, i.e. they cared and it wasn't the "no-risk" sex. In one instance, they remained together for another year or two after she had the baby and then married and I think he adopted her daughter.

If they aren't at the greenish puking stage, most women are very beautiful when pregnant and there are men that are appreciative of that aspect of pregnancy and I think there are some guys that are turned on by a woman being pregnant. Is it somewhat biological because they are obviously fertile, etc. or perhaps just a little kinky if they are young guys that haven't fathered or participated in the pregnancy and birth of their own children? Could be that too.

To a degree, if a man is worried about potentially getting someone pregnant, having sex with a pregnant lady is almost like some sort of get out of jail free card. Like that scene in Juno, she's already pregnant, what kind of shenanigans can she get into? You're already pregnant, you aren't going to get pregnanter.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/4/2010 6:47:34 AM
In my first pregnancy, i would have skanky guys hitting on me, obviously because I had "obviously put out before, and couldnt get knocked up". I would get creeped out and haul ass, shudddering and puking up my pickles and ice-cream.

In my second pregnancy, i had hot men hitting on me. From hot tourist frat boys to hot doctors in the ER, I was looking and feeling gorgeous. I was happy and radiant and voluminous. I was madly in love, stable, happily married, happily growing a family, and soooo happy to be pregnant, all that happiness just had me lit up and smiling and in a good joyous playful mood like 24-7. My hair was thick, my skin was clear, my boobs were twice their size, Rater than hide in baggy maternity clothes i wore stilletos and crop tops to show my pregnant figure, and men noticed.
I modeled in maternity swimwear, i posed in bikinis.
My sex life had never been better, now that we had finally reached our conception goal and coukd stop worrying about ovulation kits and intercourse timing and pregnancy tests, and could just fvck without a care in the world, plus hubby found me incredibly sexy with his child growing in me.

I worked as a bartender while i was pregnant, and this one 21 year old busboy from Russia, who was the hottest thing a lady on the island had ver laid eyes on, and was a very desirable young bachelor, used to hug me and rub my belly every time i walked in the door to work, and tell me over and over howbeautiful i was that i had life growing in me. He would gush over me and make me hot fudge sundaes and ask me to show him my bare belly and turn around for him all the time. Almost all the young hardbodied hottie girls that liked him were so jealous of me.

My husband started keeping an eye on that guy.

Pregnant women are just beautiful, period.
 repair-guy
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/4/2010 7:01:03 AM
Maybe there's less guilt when they leave... you know, not their kid... just a notch better than the ones who leave their own kids...
 4ever_4always
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/4/2010 2:18:41 PM
I've actually asked one of my male friends this same question. I get so many guys that put me down for being pregnant and single, that when I had someone actually complimenting me, I was confused. My friend told me that a lot of guys like the "glow" that we put off during our pregnancy. Another reason is that some guys subconsciously (spelling?) are looking for future wives/mothers. I don't know. lol There is also the whole "no-risk" sex thing too like someone stated.

I think it's a wonderful thing though, dating a pregnant women. Why shouldn't we be wanted? We all deserve that chance to be happy. I think it takes a real man to actually take their time with one of us because yes, our relationship would be a little more complicated due to the pregnancy.
 ThatsNOTmybaby
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/4/2010 7:41:32 PM
1. DESPERATE!!
2. Can't get a childless woman of HIS own to start a family with!!
3. Knows the woman CAN'T get pregnant soo it makes it easy for him to "hit it" and "quit it."
4. Wanted to experience childbirth with a woman and didn't get the chance..sooo he rather experience it with some other man's soon to be child.
5. A loser!!
6. Low self esteem!!
7. TAAAAHHH DAAAAHH........DESPERATE!!

No waaayyy in HELL I would date a woman that is carrying another man's KID in her womb!! I always thought men like that was either creepy, weird and/or DUMB!!
 aluna44
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2012 4:53:18 PM
I dated this girl, she was already a few months pregnant while we were dating. I don't find it kinky in a way. Not that it's disgusting at all, either. However, there was a science magazine that i read (in a doc's office, i'm no nerd lol) stating that women tend to be more affectionate and even more beautiful while they are pregnant. The fool that says otherwise is ignorant and is just wanting to say they dated a chick that was preggo. I will say, personally, i was with that girl til she gave birth, and women are much more passionate about their love life and they are even more affectionate than usual. I used to bother the girl purposely just to see if this conclusion was correct and she always found it "cute" lol I have no idea, but if i were seeking a pregnant woman, it wouldn't be for kink, but to be able to be with a person that is far more different than any other woman, physically, mentally and sexually as well. That's another thing, sexual needs and preferences during pregnancy are different as well. lol
 PleasureStick
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/25/2012 11:42:11 PM
Besides the chemical brain situation. A guy wants to **** another guy over. Simple.
 carolann0308
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2012 1:58:10 PM
When I was pregnant guys absolutely hit on me far more than when I was single and younger. It was odd.

My theory at the time, was that because I was always happy and smiling during my pregnancies my complete delight attracted people. I did glow. I was nicer to people, very social when I was out and engaged strangers in idle chit chat when I was shopping or running errands. In other words, I was the complete opposite of me and people responded to it.
 tygerpawn
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/26/2012 5:37:31 PM
men dating pregnant women are usually freaks, losers or has a fetish for pregnant women ewwwwwwwwww lots of sick f ucks out there eh
 MayorMcDubstep
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/27/2012 8:49:07 PM
not all pregnant women are attractive enough to consider dating. but don't take that
as a compliment, pretend you're not preggo for a min. is that even possible? lol

it's a perversion that you don't need to entertain. ignore them.

i love a pretty, pregnant woman but seriously how would i begin to consider dating one?
plus, you have a bf!!

these days, women might take the risk and see what else comes of that dating experience
outside of actual intercourse.
 mrcs84
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2012 9:24:28 PM
I think the 2 biggest one are:

1. He has a fetish
2. He's playing the White Knight role
 Walts
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2012 8:17:34 AM
They were hitting on you "then" because they knew that by "now" you would be single,again?????? Just guessin.
 nelson 1955
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/29/2012 4:12:22 PM
if i would have did that over by dating pregnant woman. i would go out with all that i can. because she is pregnant so idon,t have to worry about getting her pregnant
 claireypops
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2012 2:31:01 PM
I'm almost 8 months pregnant and I left the father of my baby in january. I don't care what u all think but I'm going out with someone who is not the childs father. Each to your own I suppose. :)
 focusforever
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2012 2:51:41 PM
check out geneviene on youtube, its a little premature girl playing the piano just type in her name and watch her do her thing.
 Iiwillfindyou
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/4/2012 5:51:33 AM
Me personally I find pregnant women absolutley beautiful. I loved it when my wife was pregnant she looked so beautifull I found her hot as.
 vestaceres
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/5/2012 12:29:39 AM
...and these men wouldn't think twice about giving you a number of strains of HPV or Syphillis or HIV.
 RenegadePassionTrip69
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/5/2012 8:36:26 AM

It's the easiest way to get a 3 some....
 bcalvert1
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2017 9:11:40 AM
I would if the woman was not married, single,divorced, widowed. No way a married lady of any sort.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Why do men date pregnant women?