Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > What do you still do?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mobile Music
Msg: 1
view profile
History
What do you still do?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Any habits left over from your childhood/adolescence that are still carrying on?

I admit that I still watch Professional Wrestling. I started watching pro wrestling in Toronto, "Maple Leaf Wrestling" down at Maple leaf gardens (not affiliated with the Hockey Team)

It was Fun and Campy in the 80's and I actually still get a kick out of it.
 lonelydavid77
Msg: 2
What do you still do?
Posted: 3/8/2010 8:06:30 PM
Comics, well actually, I will buy any dvd done on the comics of the Super hero genre--Batman, Spidy, Superman and if they do a full length movie with Wonderwoman, that will make into my library!
What do you still do?
Posted: 3/9/2010 10:22:50 AM
I move... all the time... I am your hyper-active little kid who just cannot sit still! Used to make my mom sea-sick because I would sit in the rocking chair and rock so fast it was like I was prepping for take off (as an adult.)
 katatonic61
Msg: 4
view profile
History
What do you still do?
Posted: 3/9/2010 5:54:23 PM
Ambrosia rice pudding when I'm sick,
Sloppy Joes, or corn dogs, when I've had a bad day,
soft boiled eggs with bread "soldiers"
 Northern Lights
Msg: 5
What do you still do?
Posted: 3/9/2010 8:03:43 PM
Scary movies were my thing when I was a kid, the more blood and gore, the better. My son is like that now, he likes them scary too.

Only difference now is if I watch them home alone, they freak me out and I make the dog sleep with me!
 katatonic61
Msg: 6
view profile
History
What do you still do?
Posted: 3/9/2010 8:48:22 PM

Bread soldiers hmm? Is the bread shaped like soldiers?

Nope its just cut into finger type things, instead of just torn up all barbaric like.
 Free Bass
Msg: 7
view profile
History
What do you still do?
Posted: 5/13/2011 7:59:32 AM
I'll tell ya when I outgrow childhood
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > What do you still do?