Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to find out penis size      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TallChick61
Msg: 2
How to find out penis sizePage 1 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
No, there isn't.

And if your friend thinks she needs size to be satisfied, what she really needs is more experience.
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
How to find out penis size
Posted: 3/9/2010 6:20:39 PM
if she finds out he's got 9 inches.....is that going to guarantee he's a good lover?

Would you buy a shoe without trying it on?
Then why, oh why, would you marry someone without knowing if they "fit"?
 namrael
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/9/2010 6:21:30 PM
Nope, though if they're making out, she should be able to get some vague idea based on what she feels through his pants (wherever it hits, not necessarily using her hand).

But really, size has a lot less to do with sexual compatibility than most things. If she's really worried about this, she may want to throw out the entire "no sex before marriage" bit--it's really the only way to know how sexually compatible you are with a partner.
 Delete_Me_Please
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/9/2010 6:27:10 PM
You can tell her to look him up on the National Penile Offenders Database. You can find it at www.ohmygodisitinyet.com
 windloverr
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2010 6:43:18 PM
Ask her to tell him to stick out his tongue, as far as he can. If he can lick his eye brows, tell her not to worry.

Actually, if she has the balls, she can ask a previous GF how big he is, and if he's a good lover. However, given her extreme ignorance, and if she thinks "size" really matters; she probably sucks any way; so it really doesn't matter.
 ElleShooTiger
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2010 6:51:43 PM
So, if she doesnt fool around (or never has) how would she know how much she "needs"? haha she may be severely disappointed and may miss out on somebody great, just going on something her mom or friend once said.

There is also a big difference between "fooling around" with your clothes on, and "test driving" which is sticking the key in and going for a spin around the block. She can make out with him and rub his leg, and a little higher, she'll get a good idea.
 ElleShooTiger
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2010 7:04:11 PM

There is only one way for her to find out if this guy is super-duper tiny, and that's to see that penis in its erectile glory -- with her own two eyes.

Make sure to tell her to get him really hot and bothered first, the penis is usually much less amazing when its hibernating.

Cue Seinfeld "Shrinkage" episode....
 Leeanne
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2010 7:24:49 PM
I say simply whip his drawers down and have a gander - if the goods don't measure up tell him to hit the road and don't look back! A tiny penis is not worth hanging around for!!

Come on - I'm kidding!!! Geeze!! I mean really - a mans worth is dependant on his penis size right?!?! Besides I have always found the smaller guys have the biggest manhood to make up for the overall package!
 SingleGuy4912
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2010 9:03:16 PM
Ever see the British sitcom called "Coupling"? It featured 6 friends, 3 guys and 3 girls, in pretty absurd situations. In one episode where the group was hanging out at the local pub, one of the girls told another girl that she dated one of the guys who she described as a 'tripod'. Naturally, this piqued the girl's curiosity. So she enlists one of the guys to follow 'tripod' to the bathroom next time he had to take a leak and to report back what he saw. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet but the situation was pretty hilarious. Must see TV.

Having said that, the flaccid size is not a reliable indicator of erect size so your friend is SOL in that regards.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/9/2010 9:39:51 PM
Gotta agree with ZLB: why would any woman want a man that is really huge? Sorry, I'm not a gaping hole that I need something that big to do the job.
 MsMicki
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2010 11:29:20 PM

Go to the "How to measure your Dik the correct way" thread....
11 pages of very useful information
 DCK88
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/10/2010 2:47:39 AM
i have small hands a feet... i do not have a small****. seems like a ridiculous fricking analogy!!!
 ~rain~
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:27:17 AM
oh my goodness!!!

That is ridiculous!!
She can only love this guy if his package is suitable to her?

If she is that worried about it then she should just ask him! (or cop a feel)
She couldnt be that much of a prude if she is this worried about it.
and...
if she isnt the type to fool around alot before marriage, then either she has alot of ex husbands or she hasnt had alot of lovers so what can she really compare it too!
 whytwater
Msg: 26
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:35:47 AM

oh my goodness!!!
That is ridiculous!!

Couldn't agree more. OP, if your friend's biggest concern about "their" future is the size of his dyk, and neither she, nor you, can think of a way to get the answer, well, your friend is probably the simplest creature walking on two legs.

Hiya, Rain. Ooooooh, Baby, Baby, Baby. Can I have your hat?
 gentleplus
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:46:12 AM
Another incredibly good example of how severely people are affected with mental disorders....

This girl if she is real.... needs to get into heavy therapy and discover what authentic relationship is before she creates another divorce in her life...

I have found generally (not all) those persons either male or female who have great bodies, great looks, extreme features or oversized parts {breasts, penis etc} tend to have unbalanced or even offensive character or totally lacking relational skills...

What if she finds the right size, gets married and everything is great but he gets prostrate cancer.... gets cut to save his life... and his winky is a slinky????

What if the woman gets breast cancer and gets cut to save her life???? Would he have the same expectation as well??? What man of character would run away??? I think not !!!!

Her whole outlook on life is probably totally sick, self absorbed and destructive to herself and anyone she is connected with.... Last of all OP you should seriously consider why you are her friend.... she is toxic as a person and you may be absorbing some very negative qualities without you knowing it.... If I was your SO I would question your relationship to her and would ask you to evaluate why you hang with her because I would be concerned how her behaviors might intrude with us as well ..... IMO:modhammer:
 el lagarto
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:53:17 AM
Not redundant - but quite silly !

NO way to tell , unless you're lookin' at it !

There is NO relation to penis size and any other part of male anatomy.

In fact , the largest "member" I've ever encountered so far , was on a medium sized guy - not much taller than me , no bulky arms, legs, hands, feet - none of that. Just your average looking guy - from the outside ...

Kinda sounds like your friend's priorities might be a bit off anyway .

I have a biker friend who pulls this line whenever he gets a chance :

He leeringly approaches some young honey, and leans his tall body over her getting up a little too close , then he says - in his best smooth seductive voice - " ya know what they say about a guy with big feet ? ( at this point the gal usually glances down at his size 13 boot , and maybe squirms alittle , or blushes, or giggles ) - then , after a pregnant pause , he delivers the punchline with a big smile :
" They wear big shoes !!"

And THAT is the only truth here !
 damassteel
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:08:12 AM
Absolutely hilarious....since we all KNOW size doesn't matter...
 damassteel
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:17:20 AM
All tongue in cheek Miss...I KNOW it does matter!
 DallasSBF
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:18:57 AM

they use to say that, if you spread you hand and fingers out all the way, the distnace from the thumb tip to the middle finger would give you the penis size....but I found out that was incorrect....in some cases!!

I knew a guy with a 13 inch penis. There is no way his hands were that big.
 DallasSBF
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:19:27 AM
Absolutely hilarious....since we all KNOW size doesn't matter...

Who told you that lie.
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:25:42 AM
I don't think height or length of fingers are a good predictor. A short man can be well endowed and a tall guy can come up lacking. So she'll never know unless she makes out with him or ask him.
 TallAndDark68123
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 12:11:36 PM
I suggest you take it for a test drive for her. I'm sure if shes naive enough to not test drive it herself shes naive enough for her to believe your looking out for her best interests. Some people......!

OutMind
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/10/2010 2:03:56 PM
Here's how you find out the size.

First the woman has to tell the guy something sexual and erotic that will cause him to get an erection.

If while the woman says this the guy pretty much says cute, or mmm. But does nothing else. He is less that 4.5 inches. If he takes a pause, for two seconds, as if he can't think and then react in a positive way, he is about 5 to 6. If he makes a positive motion but then kind of acts like he is going to pass out for 3 seconds he is a 7 or 8. If he simply cannot provide blood supply and his eyes twitch and he can't speak then he is a 9 or more.

If you doubt the validity of my methodology after conducting such test, just rip the pants off the guy and do the manual test drive. Which would be more fun anyway, regardless if I am wrong or right.

Hehehehe
 MsMicki
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 4:50:49 PM
Yeah.......I can see it now.....85% of the men will have 9 inchers!!

Start a whole new batch of threads.....

"He said he was 9 inches....but was only 6 3/4".....should I dump him?"

"He was 9 inches....but only as big around as a magic marker.....should I dump him?"

"He has 9 inches.....but won't do oral......should I dump him?"

bikeman1467
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2010 4:59:50 PM

She's not the type to fool around much before marriage so a "test drive" is out of the question. So, is there any reliable way to determine his size without seeing, feeling or flat out asking?
Sorry for the pun here, but she's got to grab this bull by the horns ; if a woman has this sort of concern before getting married, she better get busy with the guy and find out; besides who's to say she's his cup of tea either?? Best to develop a healthy attitude about premarital sex, it's not a "test drive", rather you're growing physical intimacy along with the intellectual, spiritual, and emotional aspects of intimacy in order to determine if you and your partner are compatible.

Then again, if she requires a big dude, her best bet perhaps is to do kegel exercises; if her vag wasn't so loose she might not need a huge sausage in order to feel pleasure.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to find out penis size