Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Eurovision - Your Country Needs You!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dub08
Msg: 1
Eurovision - Your Country Needs You!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Okay this programme is on at the moment. Pete Waterman is writing the song for the UK this year. The competition tonight is to choose a singer. Now not being funny but the singers so far couldn't carry a tune in a bucket!

Anyone else watching?? Are you a Eurovision fan?
 ~Hams~
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Eurovision - Your Country Needs You!
Posted: 3/12/2010 3:32:57 PM

Certainly woke me up!

Me too!

I thought we were about to see our fellow forum poster belt out a Kylie Minougue classic!

The winner Josh wasn't a bad singer to be fair to him although he couldn't dance at all.

I thought his mum was going to pass out when they said her son had won
 Strider886
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2010 3:37:17 AM

definitely won't be on my viewing list - hasn't been for donkey's years - complete load of pap year after year.......why do they bother doing it?

It's probably a condition of EU membership....

Our European cousins love this crap!
 owzabout
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2010 4:29:53 PM
^^^ Msg 20, are you sure `Better the devil you know` by Kylie, was same song by Sonia?
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Eurovision - Your Country Needs You!