Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Aftermath ~ Luck of the Irish & Photos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 1
Aftermath ~ Luck of the Irish & PhotosPage 1 of 1    
Ami-zinggg and Livin4The Weekends & I would like to take this time to thank all of you for coming to our St. Patrick's Pre-Party on Saturday night! I'll say it right now, I had a blast!! Oh, wait, I ALWAYS have a great time at the Stratford!! Thanks to the management of the Strat for allowing us the use of the ballroom, the drink and food specials and the discounted room rates for our members!

This is the aftermath thread to post pics from the party...(no nudies, please-we don't want anyone kicked off the site)! If you need permission to upload, please let me know here and either I or ami-zinggg get it working for your uploads.

We hope you all had a good time and if you have any suggestions for future events, feel free to post them but remember to wait until AFTER the party to post anything on this thread.

Thank you!

Dave - Ze Bartender!

Lee, Susie & Audrey

Susie & Audrey cuttin the rug.

Lesa, Bob & Teresa

Paul & Susie

Susie, Chris & Jean

halo??? Chris LOL

mashed1125
Msg: 2
Aftermath ~ Luck of the Irish & Photos
Posted: 3/13/2010 8:33:28 AM
I am looking forward to wearing green and feeling green tonight!
 SusieStL
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/14/2010 1:05:58 AM
Denise.. thanks for hosting this party... I had a GREAT time and I am sure everyone else did...well I know those sitting close to me did cause we were all up there dancing and having a good time.

I took some pics with Vickies camera, not sure if she knows how to upload.. so give me privileges to upload and I will get her card from her.

thanks again for hosting...

(ps don't forget Karaoke April 13th JP's Corner)
 DavidAP1964
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2010 9:36:07 AM
Everyone seemed to be having a good time…some seemed to be having a very good time :-) Thanks ladies. Next time I’ll get there a little earlier.

David
 jussweet
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/14/2010 1:28:58 PM
Thank You for all you did last night Denise. Had a great time!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/14/2010 8:00:53 PM
Susie and Ami, go right ahead with your pic upload.

Anyone else have pics of Saturday night, please let me know!

I did have fun, it was a tad chilly in the ballroom but way too hot in the main bar, I suppose they counter-acted the temps that night, it was a nice turnout. Thanks to those that made it!
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/15/2010 2:20:13 PM
Had a great time as usual ladies!! Great job!!
. . . even though I was introduced to a very nice, great looking gentleman . . . and choked!!! Good grief!! Thanks anyway Susie!! Can I have another shot??? Please?? LOL. If you see him again pass along the message, I promise next time I won't run like a little sissy girl!! LOL
Can't wait til the next one! Always love getting to see all my friends!!

Where's the pictures??? I know there are some, the flashes were going all night and seen some on another site.
 SusieStL
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/15/2010 7:02:32 PM
Yeah Phyllis , you chocked... oh wait, I mean laura... girl the gal he ended up dancing with etc is the Auntie to a friend of mine.. she was pretty excited about meeting him... sooooo we will have to say NEXT and keep looking for you...

BUT the next time when I play cupid, get that courage up and take that first step. You are so silly woman.

I have to get the card from Vickie.. I didn't get my camera out and she insisted I take some pics with her camera... however she isn't sure how to upload so I will try to catch up with her tomorrow night.

thanks again for hosting a great party..

(Shellie, mums the word woman! )
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/16/2010 1:51:17 PM
Thanks anyway Susie, my loss her gain. I hope it works out for them. He seemed very nice.
I'll try to do better next time, lol
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/16/2010 8:14:52 PM
Laura, you're not supposed to run from the guys, silly girl!!! LOL

don't you know it's all about ????

hey, where are the rest of the pics????
 SusieStL
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/16/2010 8:35:22 PM
well... I worked 3 hrs OT tonight.. I have to get the card from Vickie.. I will get them...eventually.
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/17/2010 3:22:49 PM
Shame on you Ami, we love looking at the pics
and by the way Shiela, I'm pretty sure you're missing a picture of those sexy tights you had on!!!
 amberalise13
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/17/2010 9:37:50 PM
Is that bay that I see in them there pictures?
 tallshyman
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2010 9:52:44 PM
Wish I went but had to work 5 hours of over time. I wall go next time.
 jussweet
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/18/2010 3:07:12 PM
Reminder to self... when a guy says " go ahead and dip I'll catch you" don't do IT! Thanks George! Luckily I quickly recovered and they only got the pic of me on the way back UP! Other than my dip/drop I had a lovely time and the rest of the pics look great! LOL
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/18/2010 5:42:55 PM
where the heck was I when all that happened Laura, musta been doing my hostess thing and missed it ~ hmm, I don't see me in any of those pics YET, I'm sure I landed in some of them, some where!
 SusieStL
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/18/2010 5:58:37 PM
Denise, I didn't take ALL the pics... that wasn't my camera... I am done uploading what was taken though.. sorry looks like you didn't get in the pics.

I had a nice time though..

thanks again for hosting.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/18/2010 8:42:10 PM
I think Ami took my pic ~ she's slow to get the pics uploaded I suppose; but I know she had a huge hand in putting together this event as well!

It was a good time
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Aftermath ~ Luck of the Irish & Photos