Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex Maniac???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 msbstn08
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Sex Maniac???Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Hi all, not sure if this has been a post in this category or not....Ok so bear with me cuz this is my 1st time posting on POF....I'm a 44 yr old female(soon to be 45). I've have never really been that into sex, even after a 17 yr marriage, with 3 kids....I have recently met a guy on here, that is my age, and we have share some common interests (hobbies, music etc) and have sex a few times...Ok u say, "and so".... Well its like my libido has finally come alive for the first time in my life....I cant stop thinking about having sex with him>>> I mean its out of control...I never had this with my exhusband, who I was with for 2 yrs prior to our marriage (so total 19yrs) or any other guy for that matter...Any thoughts or ideas???I feel like a nymphomaniac, as all I do now is think about the next time I can get it....Which is so totally out of character for me... Is this just a "midlife crisis thing"??? Have any other women experienced this???
 ~rain~
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 3/17/2010 9:21:23 PM
you just finally got some good sex and you are enjoying it!!!

nothing wrong with that!! stop complaining!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 3/17/2010 9:24:44 PM
Yep.....the combination of hormones, freedom from the stress of raising a family,
no worrying about pregnancies and a good partner can be a lethal combination!!

Enjoy the ride!
 Write Time
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 3/18/2010 2:16:27 AM
Sounds like you've found a great physical match, and there's nothing wrong with that. Good for you, and about time, right?

Now, if you've got a good intellectual and emotional match, too, I'd say you've found some serious LTR potential.

Congrats!
 windloverr
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 3/18/2010 2:24:46 AM
Actually, there are myriad variables here; many of which have been enumerated.
I know I certainly have experienced le petit mort more so with my friend than any lover I've ever had... is it him? Is it me? I dunno
The most probable answer is...YES. The take home message is, there is nothing wrong! ENJOY!
it's like the woman who found out that every time she sneezed she had a shaking, quaking orgasm. I asked her what she was taking for it...she said "Pepper".

Is this just a "midlife crisis thing"??? Have any other women experienced this???
Midlife crises?...No. Other women?...yes, but not near enough. Don't get me wrong, I'm a strong proponent of "Happily ever after", and "Life partner", etc. it's just that until that message gets out there more, a lot of men aren't going to take the time to figure out how to make you (woman) do/feel that. There are many many reasons you didn't "feel" this with either of your ex'es; ranging from: he was sh!t as a lover, to you were way too uptight/stressed to appreciate it; to hormonal/physical issues. Whatever the reason; the good news is, that it is GONE NOW!

OK gang, our next assignment will be to learn how to identify someone: A/I will never what to sleep with; or B/Excuses for why my ex left; and no matter what she says, I know she was wrong...
It will last for about eight months and then your attention will shift to either gardening or stamp collecting. It's genetic. Your mother went through the same thing.
Dude; it's a way bad sign when she says "The sex is soooooo much better now"...and she's celibate.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 3/18/2010 8:30:48 PM
I have a relationship with a woman like that, it's great! We are total maniacs doing it, thinking about tomorrow already.
 Tim61
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 3/21/2010 9:30:59 AM
I wish my Girlfriend would, as I have not had SEX for Over a MONTH now !!!

Are you complaing ? I'm dam sure I would not be ! so it may be out of Character for you, just enjoy it while it lasts, maybe your lastest partner as done somthging for you that your X hasn't ? is he younger than you ?

I went with out for over 20 yrs. not for the won't of trying though !!!

Tim
 LG2727
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 3/22/2010 8:28:10 AM
Perhaps the new man is better then the ex? Or, the kids are grown, you are free of marriage, and just now figuring out that being with someone else is exciting. It's a shame you wasted so much of your life being unhappy that way!
 Jonejo
Msg: 9
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 3/24/2010 5:13:54 PM
yea im with go with the flow, enjoy your sex life atleast for once in your life,
 Pingshooter
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 5/3/2010 3:39:33 PM
msbstn08..may the force be with you.

DragNFlyBuzzez
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 5/3/2010 4:27:45 PM
Ride the wave...............or whatever with a grin!!!

45 and your really alive!!!!!!!!! Good for you, enjoy it, embrace the memory!!!!
 damassteel
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 5/4/2010 7:46:06 AM
Don't stop till you get enough.
That is all.
 Tim_in_NPR
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 5/4/2010 9:30:51 AM
You go girl ... enjoy the fun and new found toys ... that's what life is all about
 OutMind
Msg: 14
Sex Maniac???
Posted: 5/4/2010 1:21:18 PM
Here's the best part. Keep thinking that way, and it can last who knows, 10 more years, even more?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex Maniac???