Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 torothin
Msg: 1
Oral Sex Disgusts MePage 1 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
I don't know what it is. I have been with plenty of woman. But never once have I ever enjoyed performing oral sex on a female. I find it to be disgusting and repulsive for some reason. Am I the only dude here that feels this way? Does anyone have any advice for me. I want to please my woman I just hate performing oral. How can I make this be somewhat enjoyable?
 abelian
Msg: 2
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 2:47:01 PM

Does anyone have any advice for me. I want to please my woman I just hate performing oral.

Don't date women who want you to perform oral sex. That might limit the number of women who will date you, but I can certainly understand why they wouldn't.

How can I make this be somewhat enjoyable?

I have no idea, since I've always found it enjoyable and you say nothing with respect to why you hate doing it.
 torothin
Msg: 3
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 2:49:07 PM
Mainly I feel that a girls box is alot harder to keep clean and maintain. That's the biggey.
 torothin
Msg: 4
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 2:51:43 PM
I just don't want to be a hypocrit cuz I enjoy receiving oral. I guess I will have to bite the bullet, man up, and take one for the team.
 Cape Sunshine
Msg: 5
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 2:57:49 PM

I just don't want to be a hypocrit cuz I enjoy receiving oral. I guess I will have to bite the bullet, man up, and take one for the team.

Grow up and stop being selfish...!!
 abelian
Msg: 6
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 2:59:21 PM

Mainly I feel that a girls box is alot harder to keep clean and maintain. That's the biggey.

If a woman showers within a few hours of having sex and she practices good hygiene, that shouldn't be an issue. Try showering with her before having sex.
 Chasing~Cars
Msg: 7
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 3:01:57 PM

Wow! What a true romantic! I’m sure some lucky girl will appreciate the effort!

OP, what about it truly disgusts you? You haven’t answered this. If it’s a perceived cleanliness issue, I would imagine you kiss don’t you? Well your mouth should be something that needs to be put under greater scrutiny then.
 daniellesd
Msg: 8
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 3:02:53 PM
I agree with Shell, if the guy isn't going to excited about it then neither am I. I think if you really care about someone than her expression of pleasure would make you want to do or at the very least be willing to. Seeing how good it makes my guy feel is the reason I would go down on him not because I just love giving head.
 MsMicki
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 3:05:04 PM

I guess I will have to bite the bullet, man up, and take one for the team.

One would need to "grow up"......before they can "man up"
using words such as disgusting and repulsive to describe oral sex
is beyond childish.

and what "team" are you taking one for?
Would this be "men"?
Don't delude yourself youngun.......your "team" has been reveling in this act for hundreds of years without feeling like they were "taking one for the team"

How about actually educating yourself on the female anatomy.
Pu$$y is the original self cleaning oven!
There are no icky disgusting cooties no matter what you're 5th grade friend told you.
Unless your girls are just dowright nasty on the hygiene department there isn't anything that should be unpleasant about the experience.
If there is........try picking up a better class of woman.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 10
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 3:15:33 PM

If I woman takes good care of herself in every other respect you can almost bet she takes very good care of her junk.

^^^^ Until recently I would have agreed with you completely, and still say that's a good rule of thumb to go by... But not 100% accurate. I may be one of the most picky men on this site (maybe even to a fault), and have found myself surprised by what lay hidden beneath a very pleasant wrapper.

I hate to admit this; but, since I don't see this as a viable place for dating for myself, I will.

I've always loved performing oral on my lovers. Their reactions to the pleasure I give them turns me on and makes me a more potent lover. Lately though, I've had a few lovers with problems down there (Health and/or hygiene) that have ruined my enjoyment of the act. It's like biting into your favorite food and finding you've just bitten through the rotting corpse of some hidden vermin. That food will forever be ruined for you. Never again will you enjoy it the way you did before. Now I find myself dreading the act, and it has affected my overall enjoyment of sex. Please ladies, clean yourselves thoroughly and see your gynecologist regularly.... Don't ruin it for those who follow you.
 DarkCrimson
Msg: 11
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 3:27:12 PM

I don't know what it is. I have been with plenty of woman. But never once have I ever enjoyed performing oral sex on a female. I find it to be disgusting and repulsive for some reason. Am I the only dude here that feels this way? Does anyone have any advice for me. I want to please my woman I just hate performing oral. How can I make this be somewhat enjoyable?

If that is how you feel; don't ever dare to ask a woman to perform oral sex on you either. Because it is disgusting and repulsive for her, right?
 TooShadows
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 3:41:32 PM
I'd say be a man and dive in. Isn't it important to you to please your lover? If the taste bothers you go buy some samples of flavored lube and pour it on.
 daniellesd
Msg: 13
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 3:42:33 PM
exactlty!

DarkCrimson is 100% right. You think we love it?
 Vagabond1975
Msg: 14
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 3:48:15 PM
DarkCrimson is 100% right. You think we love it?

either I had some really good liars...
or some women really went above and beyond!!!

LOL!!!!

anyway to topic..
maybe you aren't fully heterosexual..?
idk..

personally I don't enter what I haven't tasted
yummmmmm

anyway..
a tip..

think of what it does to her...
that should be enough..
 DebiDuzDishes
Msg: 15
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 4:06:13 PM
lmao!!!

Lately though, I've had a few lovers with problems down there (Health and/or hygiene) that have ruined my enjoyment of the act. It's like biting into your favorite food and finding you've just bitten through the rotting corpse of some hidden vermin. That food will forever be ruined for you. Never again will you enjoy it the way you did before.

EW a rotting corpse..

dont you do the "finger test?"..

ok. now dinner doesnt feel so good.. blech!!
 amorouscouple
Msg: 16
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 4:09:40 PM
As long as you are not asking for oral to be performed on you by your partners then you are under no obligation to perform it on them. Some women, I hear (cannot imagine it personally) do not even like oral performed on them so it might not even be an issue if you pick the right partner. The only way I see it being a problem is if you demand it, or your partner makes it a part of the deal, and you are not willing to give it back in return.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 4:20:59 PM
If you're worried about it not being clean.. aside from her showering just prior to you going down on her, there's not a whole lot we can tell you.

If it's flavour... diet plays a huge role in how people taste.

You can also use a dental dam or a piece of plastic wrap (but only if she's disease free!!) or a cut open condom. Put lube on the side that touches her and just go to town.
 ChillOutYo
Msg: 18
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 4:24:57 PM

I find it to be disgusting

had a girlfriend tell me that, and something about it being demeaning to her gender. she was talking about head.
 CardinalSins
Msg: 19
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 4:29:49 PM
I can understand your views of disliking the art of cunnilingus especially if you've had the unfortunate experience of going down on a dirty cooch.

In regards to cleanliness however, if you're dating a women who expects and appreciates receiving oral sex, I'm certain she would at least have the common courtesy of keeping things waxed, shaven or at minimum trimmed in addition to taking a thorough shower/bath before any sexual activities were to begin.

It's a common courtesy between both parties to make sure they're squeeky clean so you can have fun getting dirty all over again!

Performing oral sex on a girl can be extremely satisfying and enjoyable once you master it and discover how much control you can have over them... Good luck!
 Revilors
Msg: 20
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 4:52:07 PM

Well...you might as well give up deep kissing then too. There is most likely more creature lurking behind your teeth.

Anyway, the place most women would choose to have your effort concentrated really isn't harder to access/maintain than our own. I think you would probably have better luck finding a three legged gal...than one that doesn't enjoy cunnilingus on a regular basis.

I'm also pretty sure...that if it helps you enjoy it...she wouldn't mind taking extra measures just prior to help you enjoy it.

If all else fails....there's always strawberry sauce or Bosco. Who doesn't like Bosco
 maximusminimus
Msg: 21
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 4:56:11 PM
You have to choose the yummy ones. That's your responsibility. Would you go into a restaurant and eat just anything they brought from the kitchen? I hope not. You order off of the menu to get what you like. Not all women taste the same.

As far as the basic idea being disgusting or not, it depends on how you think about it. It can be one of the most delicious, loving and intimate forms of love ever, or, it can be a fate worse than death. Perception can certainly be a puzzling faculty.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 22
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 5:27:47 PM
What ever. Im not going to date a man that doesnt like the two way street.
I dont like living in a box, coloring in the lines, following all the rules, or what most people think either though.
 whytwater
Msg: 23
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 5:55:01 PM
^^^^^ It's an acquired taste? Lol. Yeah, took me about 3 seconds, unlike lima beans- I'm fightin' them.

If all else fails....there's always strawberry sauce or Bosco. Who doesn't like Bosco

But, wouldn't that gum up the works?
Never occurred to me to use condiments. Lol
I do like that cajun hot sauce stuff on eggs and, well, just about everything.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 24
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 6:04:05 PM
Just beware if you're going to use any foods to "sweeten" it up...many things can and will cause the infections you THINK already exist. Generally speaking, if a woman washes herself regularly (as should a man), there's no reason why it would be dirty. As someone already said...it's a self-cleaning oven.
 damassteel
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/23/2010 6:09:45 PM
He's certainly not the first guy to feel this way. I've known LOTS like him. It seems there was a time the"Brotha's" didn't really go in for it by and large; things changed.
I've heard some say that it's just a bit too close to where "other business" gets done, while some others couldn't get past the the"slimy"texture and mouth feel.

Besides, there's a whole lotta gals out there who feel the same way about guys. So???

I had an army buddy who asked me if I liked doing it and when I replied that I did, He made a sour face and said " I don't know what you can catch down there, but I sure as hell don't want it on my face!" THE most hilarious reason I ever heard for not doing it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex Disgusts Me