Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Sunfest 2010 - Duncan      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mon Cherie
Msg: 1
Sunfest 2010 - DuncanPage 1 of 1    
I just came across this Festival. Has anyone attended in the past? Is it a good festival?

I am researching out my summer vacation and I would like to see Johnny Reid and I hear Chrystal Shawanda is good too.

Anyone attending the Sunfest Festival this summer?

http://www.harbourliving.ca/event/sunfest2010/2010-08-13/
 shy2004
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Sunfest 2010 - Duncan
Posted: 3/28/2010 9:17:06 PM
partypooper debra Hope we see you at other campouts
 ClassC
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Sunfest 2010 - Duncan
Posted: 3/29/2010 7:03:11 PM
Have my tickets on the fridge...see y'all on the thursday!
hmm...classC or the Westie???...will we have a *Circle of the Wagons??*(and tailgates)))??
 shy2004
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Sunfest 2010 - Duncan
Posted: 3/30/2010 1:14:15 PM
were all set to go ordered our tickets will be up there early for thursday to start the party
 ClassC
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Sunfest 2010 - Duncan
Posted: 7/17/2010 9:16:43 PM
sigh...can't wait!
I have one spare new *BORN TO ROLL* album for sale, so ya can practice for his singalong moments....any takers?
circle the wagons...front line...whatever...just can't wait to be there!
wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
(look for the 18 inch high gold cowgirl boots and the shorts!)
luvy'all
 ClassC
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Sunfest 2010 - Duncan
Posted: 8/11/2010 12:00:20 AM
okay...the spare ticket is sold...and the plans are for us all to be there for the 5 p.m. start of music THURSDAY evening!(google SUNFEST Duncan...all the info is there...) The Class C is almost ready to go(has a cookstove and a fridge on propane, as there are no hook-ups(dry camping)...it'll be our mini coffee shop???Phil...save me a spot(ClassC is 18feet long) in camp area 4, I believe we'll be planted!((and bring a bicycle for the trip to town???)...We can all sleep in!!!...music doesn't start friday OR saturday until 3 p.m.!
Jo
 ClassC
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Sunfest 2010 - Duncan
Posted: 8/17/2010 1:36:53 PM
well, if you didn't go...your loss...it was soooo hot and sooo dusty in some places...and then any complaints just disappeared when the party and music atmosphere prevailed...
my thanks to all my buddies that kept the laughter and fun element in the stratosphere...
the bands were all having as much fun as we were...
and the lemonade and ice cream stands kept the crowds cooled..
.and the beer garden patrons got the only shade...one tree in the whole place?
thanks for letting me have your ice water from the beer coolers for keeping the t shirt WET!!!
next year we're hoping for a dunk tank...it'll be well attended, is my guess...
and some of those *misters*
no, not those cowboys, we had LOTS of THEM!!!...
the water misting in the air misters...!!!
Kudos to the organizers...and every volunteer...
and a huge hello to the couple that brought their three year old blonde blue eyed Princess for me to dance the night away with...Thank-you for sharing her JOY with me!
seeya there NEXT year!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Sunfest 2010 - Duncan