Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Blonde and the Ventriloquist      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WereJaguar
Msg: 2
Blonde and the VentriloquistPage 1 of 1    
Funny joke. I hope more people comment on this forum.
 111Enigma
Msg: 3
Blonde and the Ventriloquist
Posted: 5/2/2010 4:11:37 PM
OP: Best 'Blonde Joke' I ever heard. Good one!

Here's another one that I heard years ago and always had a chuckle from hearing it.
-----------------------------
On a plane bound for New York a flight attendant approached a blonde sitting in the first class section and requested that she move to coach since she did not have a first class ticket. The blonde replied, "I'm blonde; I'm beautiful; I'm going to New York; and I'm not moving."
Not wanting to argue with a customer, the flight attendant asked the co-pilot to speak with her. He went to talk with the woman, asking her to please move out of the first class section. Again, the blonde replied, "I'm blonde; I'm beautiful; I'm going to New York, and I'm not moving."

The co-pilot returned to the c0ckpit and asked the captain what he should do. The captain said, "I'm married to a blonde, and I know how to handle this."

He went to the first class section and whispered in the blonde's ear. She immediately jumped up and ran to the coach section mumbling to herself, "Why didn't someone just say so?"

Surprised, the flight attendant and the co-pilot asked what he said to her that finally convinced her to move from her seat. He said, "I told her the first class section wasn't going to New York."
------------------------------------
Now to be politically correct I will be looking for a Brunette Joke...as we are not above stupidity.
P.A.
 Skorpian
Msg: 4
Blonde and the Ventriloquist
Posted: 5/3/2010 2:58:49 PM
Riddle: Why don't sharks eat blonde ventriloquists?
Answer: Because they taste funny!
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Blonde and the Ventriloquist