Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Sexiest User??????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mon Cherie
Msg: 1
Sexiest User??????Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Since the new page layout that POF is tweaking does anyone else have a caption under a small profile pic beside "Your Profile: View Edit/Mail Settings/Upload Images" on your inbox page?

I am wondering who determined what the caption should say because mine says "Sexiest User". Like I said, I'm not complaing but no one can see this but me so it seems strange.
 Mon Cherie
Msg: 3
Sexiest User??????
Posted: 4/2/2010 9:47:32 PM
Welllll, he has been known to pull an April Fools joke in the past years.
 andiedandie
Msg: 4
Sexiest User??????
Posted: 4/3/2010 4:59:47 PM
I'm Bringin Sexy Back....Yaaaa!

Here I was thinking I was special eh! LMAO not...but now I got this stuck in my head....so I'll share it with y'all... we should make this our theme song as POF'ers! lmfao

Sexy Back lyrics- Justin Timberlake!

[Verse 1]
I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act
I think it's special what's behind your back
So turn around and i'll pick up the slack.
Take em' to the bridge

[Bridge]
Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way

Take em' to the chorus

[Chorus]
Come here girl
Go ahead, be gone with it
Come to the back
VIP
Drinks on me
Let me see what you're working with
Look at those hips
You make me smile
Go ahead child
And get your sexy on

Get your sexy on

[X6]

Get your sexy on

[Verse 2]
I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act
Come let me make up for the things you lack
Cause your burning up I gotta get it fast
Take em' to the bridge

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys watch while I attack
If that's your girl you better watch your back
Cause she'll burn it up for me and that's a fact

Take em' to the chorus

[Chorus]
 virginia_dad
Msg: 6
Sexiest User??????
Posted: 4/7/2010 2:17:00 AM
It's POF's way of trying to trick you into thinking that you're pics were voted the "sexiest". Just something to distract you from how bad the site is and keep you from wanting to delete your profile.
 Mon Cherie
Msg: 7
Sexiest User??????
Posted: 4/7/2010 8:03:38 AM
^^^ I don't have my pics in the voting thingie so I didn't even think of that.

It's certainly turned into a conversation piece.
Sexiest User??????
Posted: 4/7/2010 12:56:05 PM
Yes it is a confidence build scam to con you into upgrading or did you not see that button as you were all focusing on the phrase Sexiest User . lol

Gee if everyone thinks I am ;then I bet I could get better results if I Upgrade - Click

A play on your vanity -

Signed
Sexiest User Number 1,000,001
 ClassC
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Sexiest User??????
Posted: 4/8/2010 4:28:06 AM
SEXY, SCHMEXY...I WANT MY FORUM BUTTON BACK!!!
with ya on this one BE.
Markus....ohhhhhhMarkus.......
kindly restore forum link so our site can get to sign in/ sign-up for EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(getting tired of hearing of POF events by telephone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
pssst...and they aren't even on the forums.....so Markus...you are missing out here!
 Mon Cherie
Msg: 10
Sexiest User??????
Posted: 4/8/2010 8:27:57 AM
Me too - I want that forum link back. Signups to the events have slowed down considerably and we have one in the Okanagan in a week. :(

Emme7 - I'm sure you are sexy. Maybe it's because you don't have a pic showing?? Maybe it's set to those only with pictures?? Just a guess.
 esp60
Msg: 11
Sexiest User??????
Posted: 4/8/2010 10:35:53 AM
sure would be nice if there was at least an events button.i talked to a few new users and they had no idea that there events out there and didn't know where to find them..give us something!!!!!!!!!
 ClassC
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Sexiest User??????
Posted: 4/8/2010 11:21:54 AM
yes, ESP...there is an *added security* for new POF members to meet in a safe, sanctioned atmosphere, with the EVENTS in the past being 'put on' regularly, often by tenured POF members(little chuckle here).
There have been more threads than you can shake a stick at that indicate there are incidents to chill even the *SARCY *(sarcastic) members...and there is not one way that we can, on this site, single out and let others know of a *bad user*...besides deleting him/her from your own personal use of the site(BLOCK?REMOVE FROM MY MATCHES)
So I ask that Markus give us back the LINK to EVENTS on FORUMS...so we can be the big Bro or Sis on the block and provide safe venues as meet and greets for newbies(who don't know the forum events site exists)
How about it Markus/BIGFISH...gonna come out of your little old Ivory Tower???
Give us back the Forum Link...or as ESP suggests...a button to push to access fun events for your users???
There is SAFETY IN NUMBERS...please give this one some serious consideration!
(the thumbs up is where I want to place my vote...for ya to do the right thing! )
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Sexiest User??????