Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ** Birmingham Pics & Comments thread - Sun 4th April **      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LadyLoul
Msg: 1
view profile
History
** Birmingham Pics & Comments thread - Sun 4th April **Page 1 of 1    
Well back home in sunny Kent this afternoon after yet another fantastic night at FLARES. Thank you to Pete and the rest of the staff there

Want to say a massive BIG thank you to my volunteers for signing in the guests, was good to mingle and meet people this time around, as had 14 people from down my way come up this time, and i can honestly say you made us Southerners feel very welcome!

So a HUGE thank you to my 'Posse' of friends, including the lovely Warren who spent most of the night taking your pics, which will be uploaded in the next day or two. If there is anyone else that has photos they want uploaded, please let me know.

Easter Sunday - mmm, well you certainly got that with our 2 'bunnies' providing plenty of entertainment on the dance floor.

Am looking to book the next one in mid June, so watch out for that, am waiting for confirmation as we speak.

Once again - these parties wouldnt be as good as they are without you all coming along, supporting and most importantly, letting your hair down and having a good time!!!

See you all again soon xx

Who's that Girl?

fishaman
Msg: 2
view profile
History
** Birmingham Pics & Comments thread - Sun 4th April **
Posted: 4/5/2010 9:29:10 AM
FANTASTIC NIGHT !!! big thanks to ladyloul x

Thanks to every 1 that was silly enough to dance/hug with
a couple of barmy rabbits

had a blast !! hope i helped make ur night as u all made mine !!

(i think i can speak on behalf of my good buddy too

(the rampant rabbit) lol
 smiler36
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2010 10:36:55 AM
Awww another fab meet - getting to become a regular - thanks to Debs and Lou who made me feel welcome, as always.

Should I thank Warren for telling the bouncer NOT to let me in - and to telling him also about the previousmeet pictures

Was a great night - very interesting and was great to meet old friends and new ones, of course.

And this time, thank goodness, there are no incriminating pictures of me

See Lou - I am a born-again Virgin - was best behaved

PugFace
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2010 10:37:36 AM
Yep brill night. i took my sis with me (not pof dater and single) and she just loved it. Her first few nights out after many years of marriage and she really felt comfortable. Sooooo good to have the whole of flares for the night. Thanks again to the organisers who do a fantastic job.
Loved the dancing and people well behaved.

Thanks to the bunny fellas. They was brill n bet they was as hot as me with my black jacket on lol.

Missed Sammie with me as she was ill and couldnt go xxx
 smiler36
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2010 3:14:53 AM
All I can say Lou, is roll on 12th June - room booked - and counting down again ;)

Woohoo - bring it on - Flares, here we come!!

LadyLoul
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2010 6:06:03 AM
scuse me, but you two gotta get through THE birthday celebrations at the end of May first!!!! bring on the cruise, 3 nights of pure partying

If anyone wants to book at The Jurys Inn for the June party then do it quickly as they currently have a summer special on £49 room!!! some of them sleep 4 peeps aswell, so get in quick
 smiler36
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2010 8:03:23 AM
Hahaha, Laverne - how right you are - definately a born again Virgin I was amazed that I only was on camera a few times that night - haha - thats cause I am a goody two shoes

Ah Lou - not sure I can make the end of May honey - its gonna work out too much, with mhy 2 holidays I have already booked - wish I had know before - DAMN!!

Was thinking that as the Jurys are doing a Summer Sizzler - about booking 29th August too - what do you think Lou?

Be Afraid - Be Very Afraid on the 29th ;)

PugFace
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2010 8:07:20 PM
ok i am available again!!!!!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ** Birmingham Pics & Comments thread - Sun 4th April **