Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > men/ woman are like buses?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justwant2no
Msg: 3
men/ woman are like buses?Page 1 of 1    

I'm not looking for a multitude of men to date

Trust me, you could meet 50 guys from here and not find one suitable to 'date'. Go out with the guy from the shop or the leisure center - or both!
 Jo van
Msg: 5
men/ woman are like buses?
Posted: 4/9/2010 8:08:12 AM

That saying had often baffled me that men(and women)are like buses.

Yes, I can confirm that many of the men/women on here are like buses.

Maybe it's your new pic's...?
 Cargy.
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2010 8:14:41 AM

Yes, I can confirm that many of the men/women on here are like buses.

Huge, dirty, smelly, badly maintained, smoke too much, always late, expensive to go with, and when you do finally get on top, the view's not half as enjoyable as you thought it would be?!!

...and the buses are almost as bad!
 Jo van
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/9/2010 8:22:55 AM

Huge, dirty, smelly, badly maintained, smoke too much, always late, expensive to go with, and when you do finally get on top, the view's not half as enjoyable as you thought it would be?!!

I'm glad you said that, not ME!

It's the fear of heights that mostly stops me, that's a long way down!!
 upper_west_side
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2010 5:24:06 PM
It's the usual... if you are pretty / handsome, you can choose whoever you want. For the rest of us, we have to make do with what's left.
 Cargy.
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2010 6:22:52 AM

Cargy: Your post made me laugh so much I nearly needed to go & borrow a Tena, or is it a Tenner I need to soak up the damp?

Well, I know some folk who'll do just about anything for a tenner!

OT: As somebody put it on another thread:

...I may well be swapping messages, and emails with a few people, but...if it moves to the phone and then discussing a plan to meet up, with someone, I would feel awkward about accepting a date from someone else.

I can't speak for others, but that works for me. Perfectly.

You get on the bus that's going to the places you want to go, and avoid the ones where it's 'standing room only' if you want to travel there in comfort.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > men/ woman are like buses?