Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > An opinion needed      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dddiesel
Msg: 5
An opinion neededPage 1 of 1    
I though the very same thing when i saw her sign in date! i think she was online not her sister so i have no opinion for this
 Northern Lights
Msg: 9
So after 6 months of dating, a trip to Cuba is this guy a write off??
Posted: 4/11/2010 2:06:50 PM
So can someone please explain to me why we all of the sudden have an influx of 'new' posters who have never posted here before, but you know they have, they're just having their shits and giggles at the expense of the board.

Nothing about this post makes sense. Sorry, but if you 'catch' your guy trolling a dating site and trying to get dates, do you REALLY have to come here to ask what to do?? seriously??
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2010 5:25:16 PM
It's always fun to feed the trolls

So anyways he now knows that was me.

How'd that go over?

Depends on whether you still expect to be:
dated exclusively

.. and of course how this went over:
So anyways he now knows that was me
O_0
 ^^Batgirl^^
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/22/2010 1:45:03 PM
I believe the OP knows what she's doing, she merely requires public confirmation that he's a cad and she's wearing the hard luck badge.

Get a good book, cuddle with your pet (or borrow one), get a pot of tea and read - anything but setting someone up on here. Really, shouldn't you just have asked him? His body language alone would have given you the answer you needed.

What on earth did we do in the days before the internet?

^^BG^^
 ^^Batgirl^^
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/23/2010 10:37:22 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I never thought of the Home Depot guy until now.

^^BG^^

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > An opinion needed