Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Help.. I have the VOODOO DOLL gift on my profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 softy63
Msg: 3
Help.. I have the VOODOO DOLL gift on my profilePage 1 of 2    (1, 2)

but you could send your mother one in return and then top it off with a nice pair of - see how she likes it?

I love it!!
I didnt even know you could get gifts like that. By the way, the doll's so cute.
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Help.. I have the VOODOO DOLL gift on my profile
Posted: 4/12/2010 6:47:23 PM

I didnt even know you could get gifts like that. By the way, the doll's so cute.

I didn't know gifts would show on your profile. The suggestion by the moderator to send a gift back and then report her. Too funny.

Apparently the woman that was writing to you has no sense of humor. I wouldn't worry about it.
 softy63
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/12/2010 7:36:56 PM
Now I know why she is divorced

LMAO!!! Even funnier.

Glad you can see the funny side of this.

Note: And Cheshirecatalyst thought it was a gingerbread man having acupuncture!!!

OMG! I havnt laughed this much in ages. Hahahahaaaaaa :)
 softy63
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/12/2010 9:16:16 PM
and i want a pair of pink panties. do only modernators have those?

i wouldn't know. you'll have to ask Trapped

and the gingerbread doing a face plant in puke? LMAO...too funny....
 brawnydog
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/13/2010 12:09:55 AM
I wonder what freud would have to say about all this..
yanno?
I just tuned in.
Makes me crave tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich.
Maybe arby's. I've no clue what to say..
Wendy's chili?
Starbucks might be a good intro..
hard to buy panties for your mother.
 happygal_28
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2010 6:58:57 PM
Now OP is getting more views than ever because we all want to see the voodoo doll! LOL If this helps him find a fishy, then OP is actually gonna have to thank his mom!
 ~breathlesshush~
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2010 7:27:08 AM

there should NOT be a voodoo doll as a gift on POF...this kind of gift needs to be taken off asap...anyone sending a person/s/ a voodoo doll can place a curse on a person and evil can come upon this person/s/ life...even if its only a joke....you don't joke around upon evil or using a voodoo doll...POF needs to look at some of the gifts that are on here...it isn't right for anyone of us to receive gifts if we don't want them...POF should have a tab for not wanting to receive gifts...some gifts can be so offended...understand too...that POF could be sued for having a voodoo doll on this site...why? cuz if any kind of evil comes in a person/s/ life even a bad illness after they received a voodoo doll as a gift on POF...it is proof for a court case...playing with voodoo isn't a laughing matter...it is a curse...keep laughing...to let you know too...i'm protected and so is my family members upon any kind of a curse...no matter if you send me one or more voodoo dolls on my profile as a gift...what goes around will come back around...voodoo dolls are a curse and can lead to evil in ones life...POF needs to take the voodoo doll off the gift list

Well, guess she just made the Opie's point...

Seriously? It's a computer generated image. No evil involved.

Sheesh, the things some people believe...
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2010 3:44:18 PM
It's okay, OP.. I've heard that the vitural Cupcake, counters the negative connotations of the virtual Voodoo Doll.. Alls good.

P.S. Your "Mom's" a hoot.

lol
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2010 4:01:59 PM
Is this serious?

understand too...that POF could be sued for having a voodoo doll on this site...why? cuz if any kind of evil comes in a person/s/ life even a bad illness after they received a voodoo doll as a gift on POF...it is proof for a court case...

I believe POF has voodoo liability insurance, so it's not too worried.

http://pics.plentyoffish.com/gifts/39.png

There - now the whole thread is cursed. :)

oops the laughing smiley should be here...LMAO

It does seem like a strange thing to have as a gift choice though.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/14/2010 4:15:00 PM

Why dont you just make a reference to it on your profile and explain why it's there?

RIGHT..His Mom sent it.

Trapp..you have a little in you.

I am sending you panties if they are 3 for 1 sale NOW..I want black lace, red velvet and white satin.

Pink panties from Mom..You are to much.
 softy63
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/14/2010 9:04:21 PM
And just when I thought a new contender for WTF? had a arrived!:

like does anybody wonder about belly button lent? like how does it know how to get there? which reminds me like i once brushed my teeth with some butt crem rash stuff. i used my sisters toothbrush. i didn't tell her. why is the butt creum next to the toothpaste??? who does that????

Along comes ..

understand too...that POF could be sued for having a voodoo doll on this site...why? cuz if any kind of evil comes in a person/s/ life even a bad illness after they received a voodoo doll as a gift on POF...it is proof for a court case...

I believe POF has voodoo liability insurance, so it's not too worried.

There - now the whole thread is cursed. :)

LOL !!! I cant take any more!!! thanks for creating this thread OP.
 afashionlady
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/22/2010 4:10:47 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks for the early morning laughter dude. Your MOM??? Wow...the issue I have is that you even told your MOM you have a dating profile!!!!! WTH!

Besides, any dating website I'm on and my mom would get on...I'm off.

Nothing says mama's boy like this.

Oh and Mr. Evil I wish I could give you one...lemme see what I can do k?

And yes moderator that IS a voodoo doll but it's funny as HELL to me! And it either wet itself or something...what's with all the liquid underneath it???? Or did it try that diet crap that makes you poop yourself???
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2010 8:00:52 AM

what's with all the liquid underneath it???? Or did it try that diet crap that makes you poop yourself???
The voodoo doll is actually an ad testimonial.. Just look how much belly fat it's lost.
 Holly63
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/15/2011 3:01:24 AM
OMG.......hahahaha!

This was my fav thread. Cant believe its alive again!! Hooray!! Gingerbread man with accupuncture...........Wooo Hooooo!!

Gifts last for 3 weeks, sorry.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Help.. I have the VOODOO DOLL gift on my profile