Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > The goodbye      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thegirl123
Msg: 1
The goodbyePage 1 of 1    
When reflecting over the last few years it’s become obvious that my ears have been deaf for too long, because here I sit still pining for someone as elusive as a ghost, and as heartless as a corpse. The words I want to say that convey my own sadness and despair will never reach his ears because if I let him know my heart is flooded with love for him I would give away all dignity.

The realization that I have spent far too long desiring him in this loveless purgatory has left me empty and bitter. The reality of my situation confused and blurred by memories of the yin and yang of man and woman synergistically creating, connecting, and copulating and confused by wanting and wishing for more and all the while ignoring what is, what would be, and what never could be.

The only thing left to do is resign myself to the fact that this is the love letter that will never be sent, the goodbye that will never be heard, and the end of something deep and meaningful.
 Lea0
Msg: 2
The goodbye
Posted: 7/6/2010 5:22:40 PM
I feel your pain. The same thing is going is happening with me. Is there a lesson in all of this?
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > The goodbye