Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > this site really works.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bamaangel642002
Msg: 1
view profile
History
this site really works.Page 1 of 1    
hey i just wanted to tell everyone on here this site really douse work.i met the greatesst man on here 18 mouths ago,it was 18 mouths the 17th i decided to stay on here for the forms.but he is the greatest man i have ever known.we are engaged but hadnt set a date yet.we are both very happy.so thay are hope out thare for those who are looking.just don,t give up.
 wanderhome
Msg: 2
this site really works.
Posted: 4/19/2010 3:07:16 PM
^^Gesh......and I thought I was cynical! What you said was just plain mean and rude.

And you wonder why you are still single? (and yes, that sarcasm)
 bamaangel642002
Msg: 3
view profile
History
this site really works.
Posted: 4/19/2010 8:55:19 PM
jim what are you trying to say?neither one of us was homles.i don,t really get what you mean.and besides thare is nothing weong with homles people.you need to start worring about your self befor you start puting other peole down.and thank you wander.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > this site really works.