Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sneaky/sexy ways to seduce your partner      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 redheadruby
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Sneaky/sexy ways to seduce your partnerPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I get out the potatoes......I wash them.......I cut them.......I place them in the big red pot......I take it to the sink........I fill with the water...I put on the flame.......I get on my hands and knees to scrub the floor.....he's always behind me .....untying my apron......sloshing the water until everything is wet......Svetlana likes the kitchen.......she especially likes the counter........big strong american man.....he likes too.......
 MsMicki
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Sneaky/sexy ways to seduce your partner
Posted: 4/29/2010 6:56:10 AM
Not sure about "sneeky"......
but "subtle" I can do!

While eating dinner......dip my finger in some sauce.....and suck it off my finger while looking him directly in the eyes.

Go to the bathroom.......remove my panties .......and place them in his pocket when I get back. (not so subtle!!)

Lots of sexual innuendos thrown into the conversation.

Lightly touching myself......running a finger down my neck and into my cleavage ....just enough to draw his attention.

Looking at him with my "bedroom eyes".

When we go to the car........Thank him for dinner with a kiss......and gently suck on his bottom lip.

and if those clues don't work........I just ask him
"Are you going to fuk me like I need tonight?"
 no_1_bby
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2010 8:18:53 AM

When we're out somewhere, I like to whisper in my fiance's ear the fact that I 'forgot' to put my panties on before we left....

I prefer to just stuff 'em into his pocket.

Or hand him the remote for the vibrating wireless egg.
 OutMind
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/29/2010 12:14:03 PM
She couldn't find the right shoes, so she bends over wearing a tight little white dress only to reveal that she didn't have any panties.
She is with you at a restaurant and extends her hand in a fist. As you reach out to hold her hand, she drops in your hand her panties. She then smiles and crosses her legs. You are asleep and after taking a shower she comes to bed and gets you hard and inside of her.
You are in the parking lot of a restaurant and she sticks her hand inside of your pants, pulls you out and inserts inside of her.

What do I do to her? I just need to get some sleep.
 *buzz*
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2010 1:22:37 PM
Well, as the saying goes - different strokes for different folks but a touch can do magics
 redheadruby
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2010 9:49:56 PM
^^^^^^^^damn.....Svetlana has big pile of drywall and many many screws............

I will hand them to you.......you have big strong arms da?!??!
 Devilsfan58
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2010 5:50:18 AM
Reprogrammed her ring tone on her cell so that when it rings it plays "Dont Cha" by The pussycats. Here is the link to the scene that always does it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP992oysSAE&feature=related

A bowl of cherries or grapes in a separate small custard dish does it too sittin on the counter. Yes we have He likes bread and butter he likes toast and jam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exc8b4nzOo

A lime, a corona bottle of beer and a pair of sunglasses and black bikini laying on the white bed spread gets me every time when coming home from work.

Hell for that matter the LBD, velvet pumps, and a pair of black nylons lying across the back of the rocking chair works too.
 .dej
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2010 12:15:29 PM
Really? thats wierd he has friends over and she wants it then...maybe she has some exhibisionism in her, or the intrique of getting caught, or the idea of everyone?

I think it has to do with the idea of him wanting her enough that he drops what he's doing with his friends. I mean, that is kinda sexy if you think about it...

Looking deep into their eyes, compliments, cuddling, softly kissing them and touching especially massaging seems to do the trick every time. and to make things more fun wrestling and tickling really helps to break the ice too

That makes me gag a little bit.
 AlphonseO
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2010 6:11:09 AM
[Leave a trail of clothes for him to follow.....]

OH NO! Not falling for that one again. Last time I followed a trail of cloths it lead me to the laundry. Something about a huge pile of dirty cloths just ruins the moment.
 .dej
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2010 1:17:12 PM
The rear view mirror? What's that, like as he leaves the house he gets in his car and decides it's not time to leave the house and goes back in?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sneaky/sexy ways to seduce your partner