Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Hey I have a real life question...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 5
Hey I have a real life question...Page 1 of 1    
Yes, ask her out and and hang out and have fun before she leaves if she's also interested in you. You don't have to be able to date a year from now in order to ask her out today. Live in the moment a little.
 DragNFlyBuzzez
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Hey I have a real life question...
Posted: 5/3/2010 4:19:27 PM
21 and ready for fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you go around life just once, have some memories of really fun spring of 2010.......you never know unless you try.
Life is about experiences, experiences are about memories anf memories last a life time!!!
Go fot it!!!!!
 Double Cabin
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Hey I have a real life question...
Posted: 5/3/2010 8:54:51 PM
With all due respect unless you're 7, are developmentally disbaled, or something else I think you know if you have to ask the question you know the ultimate answer has to be no. But wait. You're 21. Yeah, go for it. Be 21. You never know what might end up being an undeniable attraction and things like geography will come to mean diddly. Shoot, I'll jump on a piece of tin for the right woman at 46.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Hey I have a real life question...