Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EloCuter
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?Page 1 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
I Myself, Never Have And Never Will Cheat. (And, I CAN say never.) Why, because there is no need to put someone through that pain, and disrespect; when you can just respectfully break up with them. Am I alone here? I know lots of women will show, but come on men, show yourselves! I'm thinking we're rare as can be, show me I'm wrong.
 punkdchick
Msg: 3
bored and lonely like always
Posted: 7/17/2005 5:33:25 AM
Never cheated!!! Never once even THOUGHT about cheating! When I love, I love with my WHOLE heart! No way I could cheat even if I wanted to.
 carribeanking7
Msg: 4
bored and lonely like always
Posted: 7/17/2005 5:41:54 AM
Damn ..I can say all I want but ..who is going to believe me...
my pals who do believe me ..thought I was either gay or impotent
 EloCuter
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?
Posted: 7/17/2005 8:04:21 AM
@ joaquin17

Geez I'm blown away by the responses, I'm glad I posted, I'll get to everyone that directed a post towards me as I get time, but joaquin17, that's not crazy at all, why I can say never is for just such a reason, it is self rooted or its become so. Quite frankly I wouldn't be me, and I couldn't live with myself, its a promise I made to myself at about six years old, or at least as early as I can remember. Thank you personally joaquin, and all of you for the company, wow.
 rocky541
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/17/2005 9:30:41 AM
I guess the reason I claim it is even thou its never really been around my life personally when I see stories of cheating like on tv, books, or whatever it leaves me with this sick feeling inside. I always feel horrible for the person that was cheated on. Prime example now would be that new Rkelly song trapped in the closet. Anyway I guess thats my reason.
 catman40
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/17/2005 3:06:27 PM
I would NEVER cheat on a woman . It is wrong . and feeling get hurt too much . I know , because , my ex-girlfreind it too me . She kept telling me " oh he's just a freind " 3 weeks later . she tells me the guy from the bar is her boyfreind . I must have S T U P I D on my forehead . I have not found a girlfreind in 5 years . one nighters . BUT , that is not what I want . I want her for at least 5 years .
 who_the_fox
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/17/2005 3:37:03 PM
Never have, never will. I am just not wired that way. Oddly, I marry men who cheat.
 Dei Gratia
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/17/2005 4:40:59 PM
Never Cheated and Never Will????

That is just here say. Come on who can tell you what really comes tomorrow?

Sure it is so easy to say.

Important thing here is can you forgive the one your married with to attempt to carry-on with the beauty you first found.

That is really the question.....I think everyone will have their chance too. It is how you as a person can handle the situation.
 forthebeauty
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/17/2005 5:04:14 PM
The cheating thing is so harshly judged. I use to be the same way about judging it. Had a friend that would do it and I would tell her it is going to come back and bite u in the ass, and well it did eventually, and she lost the man that she had cheated on to the woman he cheated with. But what happens when ur in a relationship and ur not happy but if u leave u lose everything that uhave worked years for? U lose friends because well they think ur crazy, why arent u happy, how could u not be happy? its the right thing to do even though u both are not happy, its the right thing to stay with the one and only person that u married?
Never say never. cause we cannot predict the future and what it may bring, and well u may just eat ur words.
 carribeanking7
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/17/2005 8:20:18 PM
my ex cheated on me...I know how it felt...
it'll be a freezing day in hell before I put anyone thru the same
 crystalise
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/17/2005 8:21:24 PM
Nope. I had thought about it once, but I never did. It was just a sign of how unhappy I had become. And I chose to deal with that. IF I even start thinking about it or being with other people, and I wanna STRESS here finding someone attractive is an awful long way from cheating, but if I start thinking about physically being with anyone else, then thats a sign theres issues in my relationship and I do an about face and start working on my relationship. If it cant be resolved - I leave.

Cheating is just distraction [ is mostly all about attention] or an excuse to get away from hard to deal with real life issues. But once you've had someone nice long term and you realise how much hard work and time goes into a great relationship, if you're smart, you dont want to lose if for a quick thrill or attention boost.
 _Atlas_
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/18/2005 6:27:39 AM

Posted By: AsGoodAssItGets on 7/17/2005 3:04:52 AM
Subject: Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?
Message: I Myself, Never Have And Never Will Cheat. (And, I CAN say never.) Why, because there is no need to put someone through that pain, and disrespect; when you can just respectfully break up with them. Am I alone here? I know lots of women will show, but come on men, show yourselves! I'm thinking we're rare as can be, show me I'm wrong.

never have, never will and I hate cheaters...

if you think so little of the person you're with then break it off... and if you are such a weak minded person that you can't resist the temptation to stray.. then perhaps you should not be in a relationship to begin with.. that way you can do what you want and with whomever you want

if you want multiple fu(% buddies, then maybe you should find someone with the same attitude then you can agree to screw around.. and both of you will be ok with it.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 15
 Frrosty
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/21/2005 9:22:22 PM
I cannot claim this sir.

*hanges head momentarily then shows you the resolve of which it bore."

Once a cheater is NOT always a cheater..

sir.
 1ladyjewl
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/22/2005 11:34:51 AM
I could never hurt my husband like that. I made a vow 13 years ago and I don't take it lightly. We have stuck together through alot of really bad stuff.
If it ever came to the point that I didn't love him anymore then I would leave before jumping in bed with anyone else. Always close one door before opening another
 Salty McHaggis
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2005 4:38:47 AM
Man I always take the simple route... Its not always that simple... Things it comes two theories at a time....
1. I only want to say...I HAVE NO ADVICE even tho ...
 Salty McHaggis
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2005 5:09:34 AM
GEt sooo Wasted ye cannae tell the story straight...when ye tell it...but its straight in yer head...
 berrysweetncgurl
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/2/2005 2:41:36 AM
I have cheated on men before but never even had the idea of cheating on my current boyfriend, Frrrosty said it all too well, that once a cheater not always a cheater..............
 SmartAlec
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2005 5:06:42 AM
I figure once someone cheated once there is a moral flaw and they have capacity to do it again.... I'd never go back... just forward
 who_the_fox
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/2/2005 7:03:41 AM
Honey, at this point in my life, I can definitely state that I will never cheat. If it hasn't happened yet, it never will.

It has nothing to do with being "self-righteous", it is just who I am and how I am wired. I personally don't give a damn what other people do as long as they are not in a relationship with ME.
 _Atlas_
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/2/2005 11:20:21 AM

Posted By: passionateartist on 8/2/2005 8:01:00 AM
Subject: Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?
Message: For anyone to even state that they never will is just dumb. We have no idea what the future holds. There are so many variables that can affect your life, accept it or live in denial, sometimes things just happen, even when we don't want them to. We can all say what we have or haven't done but not what we will do. That just shows a persons ignorance in human kind.

There are many things I believe I will never do but I don't know for sure, becuase I understand that sometimes human's lose control of their faculties. Some people just go nuts with no reason. So get a fuking grip already!!!!!!! Stop being so fuking self righteous!!!!

it's not being "fuking self righteous" it's called self controll or... self respect..
 solstice621
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/3/2005 8:39:57 AM
I think plain and simply that most of you are very fortunate that you have never been there on either side. It's not really about being righteous or being a better person at all . It's just the life road youve been on. To judge anyone for their choice is wrong. Someone who will not cheat will not be affected by another who does. Live your life and stop pointing fingers. Noone is perfect, but everyone deserves to have happiness and whatever their conscience speaks to them is for them to deal only..not anyone else. I believe in one God and he isn't here on POF. Smile and be happy for your situations ~ no matter what they are, they could be worse.
 AngelicPassion
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/4/2005 11:50:05 PM
I never have cheated and at my age I can say I never will cheat. My respect for commitment is still strong and my values have not changed in all these years and I don't see them changing now. Cheating is wrong and disrespectful. If your not happy in a relationship then you should end it to keep someone from getting hurt.
 carribeanking7
Msg: 26
Posted: 8/5/2005 2:00:24 AM
Hiya Hervie

OT.......... I cheat at cards......
and pool...when no one's watching....I rearrange the table
 _Atlas_
Msg: 27
Posted: 8/5/2005 4:12:54 AM
I don't even cheat on my taxes....
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?