Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > when does dating bad boys become dangerous?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 theforumfiend
Msg: 3
when does dating bad boys become dangerous?Page 1 of 1    
Are you implying that only bad boy types can be abusive?
If you are... well, you are wrong. Abusers can look like the
girl/boy next door, the active church member, the politician,
the police officer, the judge, the coach, etc. Are you getting
the picture?
 rainman12
Msg: 4
view profile
History
when does dating bad boys become dangerous?
Posted: 7/1/2010 5:24:44 PM
Hmmm - choice between:

A) Passion hoping it might last forever and might even change for being healthy

B) "Niceness" that will last forever, but won't scratch that "itch"

I know I don't choose the plain yogurt over the hotfudge sundae with sprinkles and nuts knowing that in the long run it'll be better for my heart. It's just what I want. Oooey gooey sticky....I digress....

As for teaching things to her daughter - maybe she's teaching her daughter to follow her heart and not settle for plain yogurt? Maybe the daughter will find some magical non-fat, low carb fudge sundae with massive nuts? Or she can settle for that guy in her math class and have 2.1 kids and 3.2 cars and all the other averages that I can make up on a whim.
 Worbug
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2010 10:57:01 PM
At Hello......
 sarniafairyboy
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/2/2010 1:47:15 PM
so..she SHOULD go out with a 'nice guy' - like YOU ?

are you sure your 'concern' is not really 'jealousy'?

you seem worried that she is fvcking a lot of guys - but not you..
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > when does dating bad boys become dangerous?