Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Relationship History      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 2
Relationship HistoryPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Only the big fish knows,,,,,,maybe????

Could it be kinda like waiting to get to the bottem of a cracker jack box??????? That wouldn't surprise me.

Edit: Here's a suggestion for the big fish before I answer his "mandatory" question. What does HE define a "relationship" as ???????? A simple question,,,I might add.
 Mon Cherie
Msg: 6
Relationship History
Posted: 7/10/2010 2:13:29 AM
I don't mind answering the questions they come up with. I do mind that they post the info on my profile. Pretty soon there will be nothing left to talk about when getting to know someone.
 *ScorpioSweetiepie*
Msg: 8
Relationship History
Posted: 7/12/2010 9:16:30 AM
strange how it only goes up to 10 years.. guess that is because he is so young..

oh well who cares..??
people only look at the pictures anyways...

and the liars who have 10 year old pics up problably earn over $150 grand per year... have no kids, and are looking to be married.. .. oh, and maybe have their age wrong..??

It really doesn't matter.. this is just the 'people shopping network'..
take it all in stride..
 *ScorpioSweetiepie*
Msg: 9
Relationship History
Posted: 7/14/2010 1:43:13 PM
if the people who run the site want to do something good.. maybe add a spell check for all those who lack in that dept!!

those people get dismissed because of that..

answering a question about how long a person was in a relationship says nothing.. because who knows if they are telling the truth??

right??

I don't see the point.. and I don't like to be forced to answer questions either..

oh.. and site operators .......... if you looking.. put the forums button back!!!!

gigigrongbell
Msg: 11
Relationship History
Posted: 7/15/2010 11:09:40 PM
Probably how long your thumb is. (Now where is the glowing red smiley when I need it?).
 ClassC
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Relationship History
Posted: 7/17/2010 9:41:38 PM
jeez louise....when they asked me the question, i answered it honestly...my longest relationship is with my best friend
but they didn't have a space for SIXTY years, dammit!!)))))):0
ummmm...what does commitment phobia mean?????
like, um...for the *rest of my life*????
yup...am with ya for adding the forums button again BIGFISH...
oh, and please add a filter so my prospective matches come from CANADA...
and Bodies of water between the mainland and the *Island* are included in mileage count...just cuz there isn't a friggin' road on the Salish Sea...doesn't mean there isn't a distance factor
and a ferry...
and a border>>>>>
rant over... (for the BIGFISH)
for y'all
 *ScorpioSweetiepie*
Msg: 13
Relationship History
Posted: 7/27/2010 1:30:51 AM
When I look at profiles of those who are mailing me. Or maybe someone in the forums, or whatever other reasons bringing me to their profile at that time.
The point I'm getting to is. If people list their childrens ages. Say 3, 6, 9, 17. But they've been in a relationship for less than 3 years. What does that tell you? Holy!
Wandering eye? *man* woman. *welfare queen* drunk? Horrible in bed?

Interesting?

But really most people can and will just lie, so this simple little bothersome *tests* are pointless really

Just my thoughts.

But I agree with the .OP. I don't think we should be forced to disclose any info we don't need to.

For example. People don't need to know how much money I make? And the whole birth order thing??? Will that magically appear on our profiles one day also??
Very silly.

Maybe pof should spend their free time taking off pictures with *young children in them*
That would be something good. I don't agree with them allowing that!

Maybe check out the IP addresses, make sure that it isn't coming from one of our *wonderful* local prisons.

No more silly tests. School is over. Well. For most of us anyways. Lmao
 Merrylass
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Relationship History
Posted: 7/27/2010 6:46:18 AM

They are going to come to the conclusion that there must be something wrong with me

I know personally I just have no desire or need to be committed to one person.

Um. Yeah. I'd say most women want a guy who isn't afraid of commitment and so that you only have short-term relationships and don't want commitment would definitely count as 'something wrong with you' in many people's eyes.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Relationship History