Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Inception      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 safeace
Msg: 1
InceptionPage 1 of 1    
Saw the movie last weekend and I still can't imagine how Christopher Nolan comes up with these ideas and stories.From Memento,Insomnia to Prestige and now Inception..is it apparent that he has become the best filmmaker working for the last 10 years?

Thoughts
 colt8301
Msg: 2
Inception
Posted: 7/21/2010 6:37:24 PM

Saw the movie last weekend and I still can't imagine how Christopher Nolan comes up with these ideas and stories.From Memento,Insomnia to Prestige and now Inception..is it apparent that he has become the best filmmaker working for the last 10 years?

Thoughts

I just came from the movies, it was pretty good, I need to see it again so I can make a proper analysis of it. First glance I love the concept of the film but it felt like something was missing. Like it was missing that extra "oooophm" making it go from good to being great. Best film of the summer so far.
 english lass
Msg: 3
Inception
Posted: 8/8/2010 3:37:04 PM
I agree - best movie I've seen for a long time!
 JustAGrlWthACat
Msg: 4
Inception
Posted: 8/15/2010 8:54:24 PM
I saw it today. Overall I really enjoyed it. I thought the son (Fischer) and the will thing (not saying too much lest I spoil it) was a bit pointless. I realize why the character was there and his role, but that mini substory was unnecessary...for me anyway. But there was so much going on that it made no difference.
Glad I saw it on the big screen.
I'd like to see it again when it's on video.
 steelfool
Msg: 5
Inception
Posted: 11/12/2011 11:22:44 AM
HA, It's 'cause Hans Zimmer is the SHIIIIT! Without him, it wouldn't have been as epic. But Nolan IS pretty bad ass. Can't wait for The Dark Knight Rises. AAAHHHHH!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Inception