Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Projecting a sexual vibe?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RememberTomorrow_
Msg: 2
Projecting a sexual vibe?Page 1 of 1    
You either project a vibe or don't. Experiment, but don't fake it, women have had people trying to get into their pants since their teens, they've probably seen everything.
 Worbug
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Projecting a sexual vibe?
Posted: 7/27/2010 11:07:19 AM
Just about every woman out there knows that every man who is hanging around as the so called "Friend" is there with the hope that some day they will either hook up or have sex her. If the subject or actions doesn't emerge with her, she just simply does not find you desireable sexualy .

If any woman decide to slam me for this, do an experiment first, make some advances at the so called "Male Friend" and see how fast he jumps your bones. But you already know this.

OP As far as introducing your sexual desires, there are always compromises as far as pace in a new relationship. If after some considerable time, things do not progress, you might need to move on or be happy with the "Friend Zone". Just remember, a lot of women think they are the only woman with a vagina and that it is the Holy Grail. Therefore, they set the pace and call the shots. Funny how they do not understand, every woman has one. LOL

Not saying abandonship right away, just understand that a lot of woman learn at a very, very early age that sex is the most valuable currency they possess with a man.

If all else fails I reference you to the above post: Put in the Barry White CD ! LOL
 Mathostx
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2010 4:08:50 PM
Well, if you're really interested in being more than friends with her...

A: Be assertive, but not overly aggressive. If she's interested in being more, there will be plenty of opportunity to go for a kiss, simple as that. And some women don't like making the first move.

B: Open communication about sexuality, likes and dislikes. If she's into you she'll be willing to talk about these things, in fact it helps a lot with anticipation on her end from what I've seen. If she's not interested in being more than friends she'll let you know. But, at the same time, don't make it the only thing you talk about with her.

C: Test the waters with subtle moves to gauge interest. Seeing if she'll hold your hand, or allow you to put your arm around her while watching a movie or tv, and cuddle. Has worked a lot for me. Easiest way to see if there is any chemistry while in a more personal situation as far as being out with a person. Put your arm up on the back of the couch, or bench, if they sit down next to you, and lean into you it's a pretty dead giveaway. Last gf I had when she's hang out with me, she'd start out at the other end of the couch, and somehow if I put my arm up on the back of the couch, she'd always end up pulling it around her right next to me.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2010 8:03:34 PM

Play a Barry White CD. Isn't that what all men do?????

Obviously us unsuccessful ones don't.

(psst..do I really have to buy one of them? Dayyyuumm.)
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Projecting a sexual vibe?