Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Kind of in a bind and don't know what I should do?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HummerHubert
Msg: 1
Kind of in a bind and don't know what I should do?Page 1 of 1    
Here is the situation.

I met this wonderful woman Lisa about two months ago, and she is all I have ever wanted. She is beautiful, tall and carries herself like a high fashion model. Everything about her is just stunning, and at times I even question as to why such an attractive successful business woman would be so attracted to one such as me.
Lisa lives with her identical twin sister Linda and they share a cozy two bedroom penthouse apartment in the city. So most of the time I have visited Lisa, Linda has been there and she has joined in on the activities rather it be playing cards or even watching a movie.

So here is where the problem exists. Last weekend I slept with Lisa in her bed and she woke up early in the morning and had to run out and attend to some business related errands. She kissed me before she left and told me to remain in her bed, and get some sleep and when she came in shortly she would re-join me in bed.
Once I drifted off back to sleep, I assumed Lisa was getting into bed, so I embraced her and made love to her. The love we made was so passionate, and totally was almost animalistic as she climaxed over and over again. She jumped out of bed and said she would be back in a bit, and I drifted off back to sleep.
When I woke up again, Lisa was entering the bedroom and started to get undressed. She indicated that she has just got home from her errands and was apologetic for being absent so long.
It was at that moment that I realized that I must have just had sex with her twin sister Linda earlier in the morning. I was a bit confused , however I did not mention anything about it to Lisa.

Since that early Morning, Linda ( Lisa’s sister) and I have been getting together while Lisa is at work and been enjoying having incredible sex. Linda is an extremely great sex partner in bed, however Lisa tends not to be as much fun in bed sexually. However I find that Lisa is very intellectual and stimulates my intellect.

The situation is that I would like to just bring things out of the closet and into the open whereby we all can enjoy the relationship together. I would like to enjoy having both of these women together in my bed. What is the best possible way to do this?
I have chatted to Linda about it, but Linda does not want me to tell her sister that she has been having sex with me, for fear that it will devastate Lisa and possibly affect their relationship as sisters.
Wondering…..what I should do?
 DragNFlyBuzzez
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Kind of in a bind and don't know what I should do?
Posted: 7/30/2010 12:04:26 PM
wow boring day huh?

You mean you found out it was the other sister when she had your genitilia in her mouth and of course it was to late to say no?
 JaxFlorida
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2010 12:05:20 PM
"I would like to enjoy having both of these women together in my bed."

Oh I see-- the OP wants a 3 some. Doesn't really care about having an exclusive relationship with anyone. Just his satisfaction in bed.
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/30/2010 12:09:07 PM
In yer dreams!

You wish!
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/30/2010 12:28:52 PM
Really ... ?????

Don't you have anything better to do with your time then write fantasies on the internet?

Get a life!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2010 12:30:49 PM
When is the DVD coming out on this one?
Anyone..anyone?
 sarniafairyboy
Msg: 9
FAke Tale worthy of PENTHOUSE FORUMS not POF FORUMS!!
Posted: 7/30/2010 1:39:37 PM

I met this wonderful woman Lisa about two months ago, and she is all I have ever wanted. She is beautiful, tall and carries herself like a high fashion model. Everything about her is just stunning, and at times I even question as to why such an attractive successful business woman would be so attracted to one such as me.
Lisa lives with her identical twin sister Linda and they share a cozy two bedroom penthouse apartment in the city. So most of the time I have visited Lisa, Linda has been there and she has joined in on the activities rather it be playing cards or even watching a movie.

So here is where the problem exists. Last weekend I slept with Lisa in her bed and she woke up early in the morning and had to run out and attend to some business related errands. She kissed me before she left and told me to remain in her bed, and get some sleep and when she came in shortly she would re-join me in bed.
Once I drifted off back to sleep, I assumed Lisa was getting into bed, so I embraced her and made love to her. The love we made was so passionate, and totally was almost animalistic as she climaxed over and over again. She jumped out of bed and said she would be back in a bit, and I drifted off back to sleep.
When I woke up again, Lisa was entering the bedroom and started to get undressed. She indicated that she has just got home from her errands and was apologetic for being absent so long.
It was at that moment that I realized that I must have just had sex with her twin sister Linda earlier in the morning. I was a bit confused , however I did not mention anything about it to Lisa.

Since that early Morning, Linda ( Lisa’s sister) and I have been getting together while Lisa is at work and been enjoying having incredible sex. Linda is an extremely great sex partner in bed, however Lisa tends not to be as much fun in bed sexually. However I find that Lisa is very intellectual and stimulates my intellect.

The situation is that I would like to just bring things out of the closet and into the open whereby we all can enjoy the relationship together. I would like to enjoy having both of these women together in my bed. What is the best possible way to do this?
I have chatted to Linda about it, but Linda does not want me to tell her sister that she has been having sex with me, for fear that it will devastate Lisa and possibly affect their relationship as sisters.
Wondering…..what I should do?

you should have written this FAKE tale to Penthouse Forums rather than POF Forums!!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Kind of in a bind and don't know what I should do?