Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ~The C0cktail Club,Leicester Sq,London pics and comments, Sat Aug 7th~      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~Hams~
Msg: 1
view profile
History
~The C0cktail Club,Leicester Sq,London pics and comments, Sat Aug 7th~Page 1 of 1    
Morning all.

I'd like to thank everybody for coming last
night and I hope you all enjoyed the evening as much as I did.
Even though it was very warm inside the bar the women were hot too!

The Pre meet drink was a great way to start the night and thanks to
those of you who came along early to join me or I'd have been there on my own!
Nice to meet you Keith The Millwall fan and thats not easy for a Hammers fan to say!

A pleasure as always to see all the regulars of who there are far too many to mention.

It was a great turnout and good to see lots of new members attending also.
I know its not easy coming along to a singles night if your new or on your own.

But I hope any fears you may have had were proved wrong and that you'll come again!

Were a friendly bunch and everyone is always made welcome at this singles event.

The next do has been arranged for Sept 25th and the thread for it will be up soon.

Finally thanks Tony and Warren for taking the pics and have added you to upload them.

*Rochester
Msg: 2
view profile
History
~The C0cktail Club,Leicester Sq,London pics and comments, Sat Aug 7th~
Posted: 8/8/2010 3:52:51 AM
A really good night, and great to see some of the regulars along with long-lost-Mo!
And some new ones.
Hope the pix all come through OK

Thanks Hams for another good night at The C0cktail bar
Tone
 ~Hams~
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2010 6:30:46 AM
Thanks Tone for uploading the photos.

Kalmic - Your most welcome and I'm delighted you enjoyed the evening.
Just thought I'd mention I'm only an ordinary member here like you and not a promoter!

Message from The long lost ~Mo~ (who's been having problems logging into the Forum):

Had an Amazing time last night. It was my first event at the c0ckail Bar, although I attended many other Central London meets before. Was great to have a bit of reunion with old pals, and was nice to meet new people. Will try making the next one, but it is a week before I next get paid lol (beefo gets the joke).
 xxmistyxx
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2010 7:16:59 AM
We did not stay all night due to unforeseen circumstances but Bex and I enjoyed our time that we were there..

It was nice to get the welcome I got when I arrived ,nice to know people are pleased to see you..and it was nice to catch up with new and old members alike.

Strictly....sorry!! 1-1 now, next time we will be there lol

Oh and even though my eyes are closed (shame) in the pic of me done by Tone .. Not a bad pic.IMO ....If anyone knows how to edit pics and put open eyes in let me know ...cheers..

Look forward to seeing you all in September unless of course you are attending next week ,then I will see you there..

Take care all
 Chris_Mx
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2010 8:35:44 AM
Fantastic night!! pleasurable as predicted a great friendly atmosphere, i came across so many happy faces who had stated they enjoyed the party.

Shouts to the landlord & bar staff who all seem to know me so well What a small world

It was nice conversing with the regulars as always who continue to support us: Clever Kitten, Fizz Wizz, Strickly, Tony, Warren, Zebboe, Nicola, Sarah (you're stunning) & all the newbies, Keith i'm delighted you enjoyed your 1st ever meet, i'm sure you will be back for more.

Was great seeing Gwyenth & Helen, haven't seen you both in such a long time, not forgetting Mo, nice meeting Smiler (Mandie) too.

As you can see, i had a good one, so roll on the next one!

Co Host: Chris Marx
 smiler36
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2010 11:35:12 AM
Well what can I say about last night - was another fab night and made my weekend - although it is a long journey from Devon - it sure was worth it, lol - even just to experience Warren getting confused between a "man" and a "woman" ,lol - that had to be the best bit - love you really ;)

It was nice to finally meet Chris and to see Hams again after such a long time - I apologise to people I managed to cover in glitter, lol - but its my trademark!

I look forward to the next one, if I am free

annabelleM
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2010 3:32:46 PM
Thanks Hams again for organising this . Had a great time -slept in missed brekky--Then got on wrong train back to Watford lol ---dont ask !!
Posted: 8/14/2010 10:42:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

I had a fantastic evening last week and it was great to see everyone and I hope that I can see everyone again, though I have to say that at my first POF singles night, I met a lovely guy and he's lovely to spend time with (hopefully Ashley will let me off with future meets) so atleast one success story... we will see!!

Anyway, Thanks anyway for the invitation Ashley and thank you everyone for making me feel welcome!!!

Lots of hugs,

Sarah. x
 annabelleM
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2010 2:48:27 AM
Saraah so pleased for for you --was great meeting you x annabellem
 LovelyLittleRedhead
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2010 12:48:22 PM
Thanks Anna.

I have met a couple of people who have asked if they can come to the next one with me. We'll see what happens. I've met some lovely people and wouldn't want to not see them because I've met someone. .. Let's see what happens eh! x
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ~The C0cktail Club,Leicester Sq,London pics and comments, Sat Aug 7th~