Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Well, I'm off to take care of my issues !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 txgirl30
Msg: 1
Well, I'm off to take care of my issues !Page 1 of 1    
Well, i'm leaving off for a while getting the proper help for my mental health , its going to be a long recovery down the road. For how long I dont know it could takes up to few years, or months but I'm still in denial about it. lol, But would work out for the best right ? I never thought I would have to deal with this now after 12 years of problems that I havent delt with. Somehow, it did catch up with me. Oh well
 WalksOnWater2
Msg: 2
Well, I'm off to take care of my issues !
Posted: 8/24/2010 10:11:18 PM
Good luck and I hope you'll find peace and get well soon.
We will probably still be here at the Forums when you are good and ready to come back.
I wish you strength and a swift recovery Txgirl

ILoveFriedEggs
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/25/2010 8:50:28 AM
good onya!
be strong, be well.
hope we've been of some use.
see ya around huh
 DarkCrimson
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/25/2010 2:43:26 PM
Best of luck to you. Take it one step at a time.
 ILoveFriedEggs
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/25/2010 10:11:21 PM
txgirl, i can't get a msg 2 u here coz yr gone. sorry am having a prob with msn so if u see this, i managed 2 reactivate a dead yahoo account, username kick_ass_liu, so u can get me there. oh i'm not quite dead on pof yet as 1st thought
 kasandroid
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/21/2010 2:25:07 PM
Why you leaving? Who says everyone is normal around here? Why don't you stay flaws and all? Just don't meat anyone, then you won't need a pill........

:P
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Well, I'm off to take care of my issues !