Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SilentInk
Msg: 1
Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?Page 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Pretty self explanatory question. I remember when my ex would go down on me he would always say 'you taste so good'. Which got me thinking. Does every woman really have a different taste and even perhaps smell? Also if you didn't like the way a woman tasted, would you stop giving her oral?
 wolftxusa
Msg: 2
Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?
Posted: 9/17/2010 7:54:02 PM
Yes, especially smell. I guess tasting and smelling is strongly related because your tongue only tastes sweet, sour, salty and bitter.

"would you stop giving her oral?"
Not just that, I'd stop seeing her. Luckily, you get a vague idea of a person's smell in other areas that don't require undressing - as it would be rude to leave her naked on the bed and step out never to return. Sorry, I could not be with a woman whose scent I cannot stand.

However, there are differences among the good scents. They can range from barely noticeable to total turn-on. Usually it is somewhere in between (which is fitting because I am).
 SilentInk
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/17/2010 7:56:09 PM
Lol, I should clarify I am not talking about a smell like she just ran a 10 mile marathon. I am more speaking of a natural scent, that still lingers even after douching, showering etc.
 Rebluez
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/17/2010 8:13:49 PM
Every 'body' has a natural scent that can be very different from someone elses, and so with tastes as well. While similar in many respects, I'm sure there are minute enough differences that they can be noticed.

And yes... if she didn't have a good 'taste' and all efforts to help alleviate it are in vain, it would probably lessen the frequency that I'd spend down there.

Bluez
 txredbull
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2010 8:18:02 PM
Yes.
Yes....stop...done...next....moving on. Has happened.
 SilentInk
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/17/2010 8:30:43 PM
Ahhh got to love these POF'ers with their fingers on the 'troll post' button. One can't even ask a question without being ridiculed and accused of trollin'. Boring bunch I say.
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/17/2010 8:36:27 PM

Yes.
Yes....stop...done...next....moving on. Has happened.

^^^LMAO! Sounds like an assembly line going on here.............

OP: We all have different body/'gina smells/taste. It's like when you buy a perfume, it's not going to smell the same on everyone, due to everyone's unique body chemistry.

Ok,so I don't bat for the other team, but male friends have shared that they have encountered a 'gina that SMELLS/taste bad. At which point, they the oral act/kills the mood....................
 txredbull
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2010 8:55:11 PM
Not an assembly line...but if you get someone that can't take care of stuff down there...its a problem YOU can't solve. And if they can't take care of stuff down there. Theres a whole bunch of other stuff they can't take care of either.

I'm stupid....but I've learned my lesson. So I prefer to use every word available to remind myself not to settle in life. Its too short.

{and my post wasn't referring to shutting the thread down...I personally think all the voting to shut the threads down is stupid and just quelchs discussions...I could care less if there were 1000 topics all talking about the same thing. And if someone wants attention, let them have it.}
 SportsWX30
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/17/2010 8:56:38 PM
Every woman has their own scent, whether physical, lips, orgasms, or just smell in general. But then again, doesn't every guy you've date not smell/taste the same either?
 SilentInk
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/17/2010 9:02:14 PM

Not an assembly line...but if you get someone that can't take care of stuff down there...its a problem YOU can't solve. And if they can't take care of stuff down there. Theres a whole bunch of other stuff they can't take care of either.

It's not about not taking care of yourself down there. My post wasn't intended to be about women who don't have good personal hygiene and reek of a fish restaurant. I was merely asking if every woman indeed tastes/smells differently, and if she didn't taste to your liking if it would cut your time down there.

Like for example I hated going down on my ex because to me he did not taste good. He tasted very...sour and just weird. That was his taste/scent. After him I had one other sexual experience and I was surprised that this man tasted the complete opposite. I figured all penises taste like my ex's so I hated giving head, but my next bf made me change my way of thinking.
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/17/2010 9:02:54 PM

I'm stupid....but I've learned my lesson. So I prefer to use every word available to remind myself not to settle in life. Its too short.

RE: Assembly line - it was a joke.

I've heard that some people just have a foul B.O., and it's not due to a lack of hygiene/maintenance(just their body chemistry I guess). No one should settle on things that are important to them. It's safe to say, that everyone would have an issue placing their tongue/mouth on a person who reeks/makes them want to barf.............
 txredbull
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2010 9:10:47 PM
Well from my experience, though, its a combination of things. Its not JUST your natural smell...all of these things contribute..and you can't just take one of the things and control the effect of the others without doing an experiment or something.

1. What you eat/drink.
2. Personal Hygiene.
3. Natural sweat levels.
4. Your "feromones"/"chemistry".
5. Do you smoke. (that in my experience affects it as well)
 SportsWX30
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/17/2010 9:21:53 PM
It depends on his diet: what's eaten, if he smokes, and if he takes in alot of water, vegetables or meats. I'm glad your next bf changed your ways. Most of the females I've been with love how I taste, but hate that I'm huge. It's always a challenge for them to give a bj. However, my thinking, if they can't give me a bj, Im more than welcome to give them as much oral as I can, because to me, each woman's taste makes them who they are, and OMG, each one tastes differently and makes it more sexual to do.
 SilentInk
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/17/2010 9:37:37 PM
Makes sense. My ex smoked. The guy after him did not. I have heard of diet affecting the taste of vaginal secretions. **wonders if I taste any different after giving up fast food**

Funny thing is as much as I liked giving head to the good tasting boyfriend he never wanted me to do it. I figured I suck (no pun intended) due to lack of experience, but he said it's because he felt bad for me being down there. Never heard a man say that before.

Ahhh I am all over the place with this post. Think that’s what happens when one is stuck home with a cold.
 SportsWX30
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/17/2010 9:46:19 PM
Don't be all over the place. It's sad that your boyfriend isn't taking care of you when your stuck home with a cold. My reason for posting this late: I'm single. I write multiple emails to people around my area at night to get to know, and in the end, no response or not interested, or deleted.

It's not my fault I'm an American that loves the weather, and lives in Canada. I'll be honest, not all guys love getting a blowjob. For me, it's wierd, and I'd rather give. Maybe its because my first ever girlfriend never gave me anything and I was used to giving all the time. I understand what your bf at the time (or now) said. It's how we "learned" in past relationships to say something like that.

I'm sure you taste differently, lol, you can always ask your guy after a fast food hamburger, if you sneak one in.
 wolftxusa
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/17/2010 10:00:21 PM
"love how I taste, but hate that I'm huge"
The contrast of two positives, eh? A.k.a. passive-aggressive bragging.

I know what you mean.
They love me because I am handsome but hate me for my superior intelligence.
They love me for the sex god I am but hate that other women drool over me.
They love the pleasure they derive from me but hate that they cannot keep up with my six hours love fests.
They love my oral skills but hate that I don't ask for reciprocation.

"not all guys love getting a blowjob. For me, it's wierd, and I'd rather give."
Sorry, you beat me to the last one...
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/18/2010 12:10:25 AM
Yes, blondes taste like vanilla, brunettes taste like chocolate, and redheads taste like red hots candy.

I can't tell the taste when I have a cold so I only go down when I have a cold.

I sometimes wash my face with a packet of ramen shrimp flavoring so it's like a bowl of hot soup when I'm in her lap.

I tried honey.
I tried chocolate.
I tried brown sugar.
I tried jelly.
I tried fresh fruit.
I tried sliced deli meats
I tried assorted spices, packets of Kool-Aid, Nutri-Sweet, Taco Bell Mild sauce....
I tried rubbing it down with mint leaves, garlic, baking powder, sea salt....

Holy cow...I used recipes from the Necronomicon, ice cream and cookies, sprinkles, bread crumbs, sesame seeds.....

WTF else can I do to duplicate the TASTE of loves lost?????
 *closer
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/18/2010 3:32:20 AM

Most of the females I've been with love how I taste, but hate that I'm huge. It's always a challenge for them to give a bj. However, my thinking, if they can't give me a bj, Im more than welcome to give them as much oral as I can.

Put this in your profile.....it's classic.
 whytwater
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/18/2010 7:04:41 AM

I remember when my ex would go down on me he would always say 'you taste so good'. Which got me thinking. Does every woman really have a different taste

He could have said that, with a straight, albeit soaked, face, and his nose would not have grown at all. Lol My tongue has never recoiled at an unpleasantly flavored pvssy, cuz I've never met an unedible, unsavory one. My taste buds only measure like, what, four different tastes, no matter what I put on my tongue. Different schmifferent. I do recall some kinda tangy ones, and some more like yellowtail sushi, Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, so delicate. Which reminds me- my tongue seems to sense the delicacy of her texture far more and better than any taste disparity, and that is the most delicate tissue in the world.

Hey, our senses all feed the brain, in different mixes at different sensory experiences. When there's a pvssy in my mouth, and even though my mind is racing at breakneck pace, the taste sensor messages are the very lowest priority, and barely make it through, as there always seems to be so much other stuff happenin'. But then, unlike most women, I just have one of those single-core processors between my outsized ears.

I do like to believe that we are all snowflakes, no two the same, but there are so many features to each woman, it never occurred to me to make a choice based upon the taste of her pvssy. It's all sushi to me, and I do luuurrrvvv sushi.
 greatfnguy
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/18/2010 8:05:44 AM

Does every woman really have a different taste and even perhaps smell?

I don't know about every woman.
The ones I've tasted were all different.
Of course some I used mustard, some teriyaki, some dipped in cheese.
It depends on the temperature of the grill or fondue pot too.

Also if you didn't like the way a woman tasted, would you stop giving her oral?

Depends.
If the taste was "bad" then I would stop.
If the taste simply wasn't "good" I would not stop.
If it was "bad" then I would say something and discuss it.
 sexyisback!
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/18/2010 8:18:13 AM

Pretty self explanatory question. I remember when my ex would go down on me he would always say 'you taste so good'. Which got me thinking. Does every woman really have a different taste and even perhaps smell? Also if you didn't like the way a woman tasted, would you stop giving her oral?

well, I haven't TASTED "every" woman so not sure I can give an accurate answer..but I'm well on my way to tongue-conquering the women of the world!

they are not all the SAME, that is for certain, but to say EVERY one is different, might be a bit much, there are similarities between many, salty/musky scent, just some are faint, and some are more pungent/stronger.

I believe there are individual scents, and also depends on whether she smokes, what her diet is like (a lot of red meat,. vs. Vegetarian, etc.) , what her hygiene is like, etc.

Myself, I Am a VAGATARIAN..

never tasted a really "bad" one, but came across a few that SMELLED so bad I couldn't get my face close enough, and I would never want to taste those !! Likely they would taste horrible as well as smell bad, not sure whether that is some disease, infection, or simple lack of good hygiene..when women urinate a tiny bit likely lingers on their lips and develops the smell of ammonia -not enticing!
 SilentInk
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/18/2010 8:53:16 AM
It seems we are 50/50 on this one. Some men say it's all the same...using brooski as comparison, others say the taste of a woman varies. I do however see all men that have posted appreciate the 'taste' of a woman or maybe not so much the taste as just knowing that going downtown pleases your woman. Interesting read indeed.
 az109
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/18/2010 8:58:18 AM
I haven't tasted them all, yet, but so far I have tasted at least two who were exactly the same so from that I can report that all women do not taste different from all other women. Some women do taste really the same, and some really taste different. Thank you on behalf of my fond memories and high hopes for bringing this subject to mind at a time of day when I do not usually dwell on it. While the topic is fresh, I just want to add that I think despite every other fact I know convincing me beyond doubt that life is an accidental phenomenon in a vast universe of meaningless accidents, the deliciousness of women is by itself enough to prove to me the existence of God and the divine purpose organizing all of everything.
 LongLensman
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/18/2010 11:39:45 AM
31 Flavours ...just like Baskin&Robbins

After testing a few lubes I now use a peach flavoured water-based warming lube.
A peach by any other name would smell as sweet...
 Chill Pill
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/18/2010 1:15:05 PM
I don't know about woman... never hopped that fence, but I heard that if a man wants to improve upon the flavor of his little swimmers that he should drink a lot of pineapple juice. That pineapple juice makes a mans cum taste real sweet. I've had it tried, tested and it is true!
Personally, I eat a lot of chocolate, necco wafers and skittles and that keeps me tasting sweet as sugar.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?