Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Can’t get a date why is it so hard      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 2
Can’t get a date why is it so hardPage 1 of 1    
Have you had a profile review I would improve your photo's and shorten your profile OP.
 Ralph Wiggam
Msg: 4
Can’t get a date why is it so hard
Posted: 11/23/2010 2:07:04 AM
It’s an odd sort of place alright. I’ve been here probably over a year and I’ve met one person despite having had at least mail contact with somewhere in the region of 30 women.
A good percentage of these contacts would go something like this and these are the ones that really confuse me; I open up my inbox, someone has said ‘hello’. So, as you do, I say hello back and usually try something to expand the conversation. Then nothing, in a couple of instances I was even blocked by the same person that had said hello to me a day or two earlier. I cannot fathom that.
The other one is the half sentence message. You get talking to someone but only get a five word response to your attempted wit and ‘profile interest probing’. I’ve said hi and hello to loads of people too and I totally accept that everyone is within their rights to respond or not as they choose, but is there something particularly wrong I’m doing? I don’t think there is.
Unlike the previous poster I think I have been ‘looking for someone’, but I doubt anything will ever come of here.
 allahspilot
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/7/2015 10:24:25 AM
This site is not the same as it used to be. Women now are only looking for looks they will put on their profile bs like im trying again or I want a nice guy blah blah if a women truly wanted to meet men for thier personality they wouldn't need pics. Simple POF is just another bs site now. Try getting single friends or joining a local PUA forum those guys will help you meet women at actual locals.
 AnOldGuy
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/3/2015 12:39:22 PM
I'm a yank - what's a "chavet" ??
 choco155
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2015 4:26:50 PM
That is not true. I have been on this site for awhile. For the life of me, I cannot get the type of guy I am looking for. The profiles here are full of you know what.....I won't say the word. If you meet a guy on go out on several dates with them, they expect you to sleep with them. I am not on here to meet guys who just want sex, I am here for a serious relationship. Plenty of Fish men act like this is a hooker site. Maybe most of the women here are only looking for sex, well this one is not.
 howmidoin
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2016 9:11:08 PM
Wait a second...you also can't get a date? And you wonder why?! Your name here is Andy the Alcoholic! Maybe you should try a different handle. Perhaps Andy the Pedophile? Or Andy Limpdick? I'm sure you could do better by just calling yourself Andy Chewswithhismouthopenfartsinpublicandbarksatthemoon. Or just Andy.
 PunkRockFleshBot
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/25/2016 9:28:42 PM
Learn how to spell, lady
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Can’t get a date why is it so hard