Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What shoes to wear???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Macatc123
Msg: 1
What shoes to wear???Page 1 of 1    
Hi girls, so I keep hearing that shoes are one of the most important article of clothing women look at on a guy (hey eyes up here, I'm not a piece of meat). So what kind of shoes would you like on a guy saying we are meeting up for coffee on our first date? I'm assuming they would be casual. Boots? Vans? Thanks!

-Mac

Nice shoes!--->
 theforumfiend
Msg: 2
What shoes to wear???
Posted: 10/10/2010 2:40:07 PM

I keep hearing that shoes are one of the most important article of clothing women look at on a guy

Nope. If the total picture looks like a bum - interview over.
 Randy3512
Msg: 3
What shoes to wear???
Posted: 10/10/2010 11:06:17 PM
I know you are really looking for a ladies opinion here OP. But I happen to know that the women love exotic leather boots.Alligator,snakeskin,ostrich and eel.Sure they are a lot more expensive than a pair of tennis shoes,but maybe not as much as you think.
You can get into a quality pair of real exotic leather boots for less than $300.

Nope. If the total picture looks like a bum - interview over.

Interview huh?...You must be a real hoot!... Check please! OMG!
 rainman12
Msg: 4
view profile
History
What shoes to wear???
Posted: 10/11/2010 12:40:49 AM
I like to hear the sound of his weight on a wooden floor. I like a little jangle of a keychain in there too. It's a masculine symphony to my ears.

Or the sound of the janitor. The boots and the keys were like a cat bell, we knew when to run.

Never (to my knowledge) been turned down for a second date because of my shoes. My face and personality on the other hand.....

edit - sorry....left out they should be clean - would you date a girl that showed up for a first meet with dirty shoes? I do think that clean (or at least not super dirty, depending on the situation) would show a little bit of effort on her part. I'd do the same.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What shoes to wear???