Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Need help deciphering her actions!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 3
Need help deciphering her actions!Page 1 of 1    
OP- because her new love interest is touching her all she needs and she has no desire for you to touch her right now.

she only wants him to touch her.

make sense?

unless you're a gay friend or a family member- she's growing closer to him physically and pushing all other guys away from her.

honestly, I'm really confused by this entire post...it screams something that I cannot actually say.
 mysteriosa
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Need help deciphering her actions!
Posted: 10/28/2010 8:42:41 AM
There could be lots of reasons but if she is declining physical contact then it's best to back off.

You are a friend and usually there's no problem with giving a friend a hug, unless her boyfriend has objected. I suspect this is a big factor. If they are getting serious, he's probably starting to 'claim' her and wants her to draw boundaries.

I would keep it the same way in private though and not let her switch about and only acknowledge you then. You deserve respect too.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/29/2010 1:39:03 PM
She doesnt want people talking, and giving her bf any reason to think she is farting around with you on the side.

Her acting like her old self when you two are alone is a bit weird. Id put a stop to that myself if I were her, but it looks like you may have to be the one to stop it.

Sounds like you are both still young and learning the ropes. She is on the right track by realising that she cannot play with other men and date seriously her bf. She needs to go one step further tho, and stop it all together, even when no one is watching.
 rainman12
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2010 7:37:56 PM
OK. Just to sum up what others have said because I'm bored and haven't been round these parts much lately:

She has a BF, BF probably isn't a big fan of the "playing" etc. She's choosing her BF not being pissed over you not being confused. Not rocket science is it?
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/31/2010 9:08:42 PM
She still wants to keep you around---like a comfy, broken in pair of old shoes. Ever since she got a shiny new pair, she prefers to wear her new pair out in public, yet keep the old, broken in pair to slip on in private---just because they still feel so comfy.

Don't be her comfy, old pair of shoes. Next time she tries to slip you on again, keep your distance, and your self-respect.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Need help deciphering her actions!