Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking at the clock during sex.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TDH49
Msg: 1
Looking at the clock during sex.Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I was busted recently looking at the clock during sex. Actually it was while getting a BJ. She looked up to see my reaction and I was looking at my watch. Saying it killed her enthusiasm would be the understatement of the year.

Ever got busted checking out the clock? Ever catch anyone checking out the clock while having sex with you? Would that bother you?
 Max Schnell
Msg: 2
Looking at the clock during sex.
Posted: 11/10/2010 5:30:39 PM
Dude, sounds pretty ungrateful.
Points at sign: WRAP IT UP!
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/10/2010 5:46:46 PM
I wouldn't have been impressed in the least...it would stopped whatever I was doing.
 Tina002
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/10/2010 5:54:26 PM
I would be very angry, stop what I was doing and leave, or if you were at my place I would have you leave
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/10/2010 6:00:12 PM
I can't say I've ever been busted for that (lol). Hopefully never will. But, I once heard a women mention how her man watched tv during sex and even changed channels with the remote... Like fvck, what is it with some people? Needless to say, the last I heard she was no longer with him.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/10/2010 6:04:09 PM

I was busted recently looking at the clock during sex. Actually it was while getting a BJ. She looked up to see my reaction and I was looking at my watch. Saying it killed her enthusiasm would be the understatement of the year.

Only you, my friend, would get caught like that. Be stealthier next time.

Ever got busted checking out the clock? Ever catch anyone checking out the clock while having sex with you? Would that bother you?

Good grief NO, I haven't been caught doing that. And I've never caught anyone doing that. Would it bother me? Depends. Are we running late for something? Does he need to take medication at a certain time? Are guests arriving? Is there something that needs taken out of the oven? If there is no logical reason ~ I think I'd be a tad bothered.
 TDH49
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/10/2010 6:21:35 PM
If there is no logical reason

Ahhh but there was. Philly was playing Indy and the game was about to start. I was checking to see how much time I had to wrap it all up. Needless to say I had plenty of time to watch football after I got caught. It was one hell of a football game so it in that regard it was worth it. Sex you can have anytime, but the NFL only comes around once a week.
 foreverstacey
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/10/2010 6:34:25 PM
With one of my ex's, I used to always watch TV ... he never seemed to care lol
 06mc69
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/10/2010 6:35:09 PM
lol, and all this time before I read your last post, I thought it was because she sucked at giving bj's!!
 TDH49
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/10/2010 6:39:28 PM

I thought it was because she sucked at giving bj's!!

She did suck at it. I thought that was the general idea.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/10/2010 6:45:52 PM

Ahhh but there was. Philly was playing Indy and the game was about to start. I was checking to see how much time I had to wrap it all up. Needless to say I had plenty of time to watch football after I got caught. It was one hell of a football game so it in that regard it was worth it. Sex you can have anytime, but the NFL only comes around once a week.

***snort*** Funny OP!!!
 ohio07
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/10/2010 6:58:17 PM
Never have looked at the clock during sex... But once I was told to keep my eye on the clock before the person went down on me...

And honestly I tried, but between my head moving back and forth, side to side, me biting the pillow, the excessive moaning, and the fact that after a while I just couldn't stop telling her how good she was in between multiple O's... It was only afterwards that she told me: "by the way that was 45 minutes in case you didn't notice... I'll do better next time..."

Meanwhile all I knew was for the first time in my life, I was actually prepared to purchase a very expensive peice of jewelry for an individual I was dating at the time...

Then again, I guess I found the right one, because after I got the hang of reciprocating in kind, she was more than prepared to accept that particular peice of jewelry...

RushLuv
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/10/2010 6:58:52 PM

I can honestly say that the time is the LAST thing on my mind when I'm having sex

Same here. When it comes down to good sex, I'm too caught up in the moment to be trying to keep track of time.
 06mc69
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/10/2010 7:01:32 PM

She did suck at it. I thought that was the general idea.

ok, you dont have to be a jerk about it, I guess I will have to rephrase this so you can understand a little more clearly, I assumed that she did not do a very good job at peforming oral sex.. Now do you comprehend??
 TDH49
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/10/2010 7:09:25 PM

ok, you don't have to be a jerk about it, I guess I will have to rephrase this so you can understand a little more clearly, I assumed that she did not do a very good job at performing oral sex.. Now do you comprehend?

Quick look up, that was the joke flying over your head. I knew exactly what you meant. I on the other hand was joking.
 Island home
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/10/2010 7:14:07 PM
I'm more likely to be caught
Marking a big red cross on the calender
 a_lonewolf
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/10/2010 7:36:22 PM
Nope, never been busted. I have one clock that projects the time on the ceiling and another one that tells you the time. You just have to pretend to accidently bump the clock........
 Smarts and Heart
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/10/2010 7:40:39 PM
We know where your priorities are!
 ThinkPink
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/10/2010 7:47:33 PM
She shoulda slapped you on your hard 'head' and taught you a lesson!
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/10/2010 8:04:14 PM
I've done it. Usually when I need to make sure I'm not late for something after the sex (work, night out with friends, etc). I've done it on lunch break - to make sure I still had time to eat lunch before I went back...I've even told a guy or two in my past they had a time frame in which to do what they had to do. No need to take that personally...
 1eastshore
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/10/2010 8:13:41 PM
I have been on both sides of this. It didn't bother me. Sometimes my sex partner or myself might have some important to do at a set time. As for football, if my favorite team was playing or there was a big game on, I would want to watch the game as well.
 likemyrock
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/10/2010 8:16:48 PM

Ever got busted checking out the clock?

Not during sex, but I don't usually charge by the hour.

Ever catch anyone checking out the clock while having sex with you?

No.

Would that bother you?

Not really, because I would convince myself it meant "damn! I had to check the time because I think you just broke my past record in time spent completely fulfilling me!"
 Redlance71
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2010 8:17:27 PM
I cannot say that was ever an issue for me nor my partner during intimacy. I guess it depends on your mindset during passion, it would probably be a turn off for me if I had a partner who was timing stuff...
 MsMicki
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2010 8:39:28 PM
What kind of NFL fan are you?
Sex that soon before a game? Sheesh......
Don't you know BJ's are for half time?!!

And yes, it was a hell of a game....My Colts showed they have some depth in the benches and I'd say we gave a heck of a try even without most of our starters!
I was in serious need of some sympathy sex by the end of the game!
And there was plenty of time at the end of the game and before the night game
to not have to look at the clock!!
 Fun4usguy
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/10/2010 9:40:38 PM
Oh man!!! What a LAME thing to say.
Either you want the BJ, or you want to watch the game.

SO F&*%$ what if you miss part of the game for F&*Ksake!?!?!?
It's all mumbojumbo BS at the beginning, and WHAT will you miss for just a few minutes ......
If your wife takes the time to put your****in your mouth I think SHE deserves YOUR FULL ATTENTION. Pretty sad really. Well you didn't deserve her going out of her way for you and Iwould have been there to let her practice on me all she wants and let her know how much I enjoy it. You'll be pretty lucky to have it next time and better appreciate HER time she gives you.

A game .... ?!?!?!?!?!?!? Unbelievable. I don't rant much but this is called for.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking at the clock during sex.