Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > SINGLES NIGHT - Wrey Arms BARNSTAPLE, NORTH DEVON      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 smiler36
Msg: 10
view profile
History
SINGLES NIGHT - Wrey Arms BARNSTAPLE, NORTH DEVONPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Hey Fi

Look forward to seeing you again - am sure it will be another success as the last two.

See you then

x

smiler36
Msg: 14
view profile
History
SINGLES NIGHT - Wrey Arms BARNSTAPLE, NORTH DEVON
Posted: 1/3/2011 10:29:03 AM
Hey Fi

I never got an invite into town the last 2 meets, lol

smiler36
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2011 8:29:10 AM
Hehehe, was that meant for me Fi, lol, I was only joking!

Well, I was going to be coming with a friend, but she cannot make it now - so not sure about coming on my on - maybe I might, lol

x
 MikeWool
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2011 2:31:13 PM
Hi my name is Mike and I would like to attend your meeting at the Wrey Arms next Friday on the 14th
 leo 300
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2011 2:40:39 PM
hi,
Is there anyone driving up from Exeter ? if anyone is please let me know , would be nice to car share,bit nervous about going on my own !, thanks
 MikeWool
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2011 7:00:43 AM
hi is it allright if i can bring a friend with me . and what time does it start and finish thanks mike.
 smiler36
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2011 1:03:35 AM
Ooh not long to go now - should be a good night by all accounts - my tummy is starting to do buterflies now - always get nervous at singles nights :(

Still got nothing sorted to wear - oh to be a man - how easy, lol

See you all there

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > SINGLES NIGHT - Wrey Arms BARNSTAPLE, NORTH DEVON