Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > go eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justnancy
Msg: 2
go eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Page 1 of 1    
Big deal

Actually In the lat 5 consecutive games between Philly and NY won, Philly won.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!
 HDready10
Msg: 3
view profile
History
go eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 12/9/2010 6:53:55 PM
ima dallas cowboy fan vick hasnt shown me anything.his stats look dazzling but i dont think id want to be playing the cowboys right now.
the last time the eagles beat the cowboys was that 44 to 6 blow out game in o8.
it should be a good game good luck
 justnancy
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/10/2010 2:49:41 PM

Vick is going to lead the Eagles to the Super Bowl and their first ring

Wat you talkin bout Pete????? Eli and company needs another ring!

it should be a good game good luck

Yeah, yeah.... I agree, it should be good game, whateva....but really HD to wish them GOOD luck..... what kind of a Dallas fan are you? LOL, of course I care because I need a divisional lose in the Eagles column.

I have a Christmas parade to be in this Sunday, I have to be there by 4pm and it starts at 5pm so I will miss the end of the Giants game and miss the Dallas/Eagles game, damn... can you imagine that, a parade on a Sunday, don't these Floridians realize Sunday is NFL day?????... Geeeeeeeze!

BTW I don't know who voted to delete this thread, I see the reason given was for being "redundant" guess because there is an Eagles thread already but no one has posted on that since last year and even then it wasn't much. I voted not to delete. I like to visit the rival threads just so I van bother the fans. LOL in a fun way of course *grin* .... sort of.
 justnancy
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/11/2010 4:28:48 PM

I, Sweet Nancy, was one who voted to delete this thread, as it is redundant!

It is "somewhat" redundant in that there is an Eagles thread, but that thread is so buried and hasn't been posted on since like the middle of last season. The op is new so he may not know how to do a search. New op, new year, whats the harm? LOL what I don't understand is how you can open and thread and 3 days later you still haven't come back and made a comment. LOL I always thought you opened a thread to start a multi sided conversation on a specific subject to see and discuss different points of view rather than just make a comment and not give a crap to not respond to what others have to say.....I could be wrong, what do I know I'm just blonde anyway....crap, well sort of blonde, ok damn it I'm not blonde am I.... Hmmmm?
 vbxtc
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2010 9:36:11 PM

I've talked to many fans of the Eagles and they are convinced now, that this is their year. They KNOW, that somehow Mike Vick has absorbed the tenacity and unrelenting nature of the pit bulls he bred and killed and, in turn, the Eagles will put the bite on the Lombardi Trophy this year and not let go.

Yes, and those same fans KNEW at the beginning of the year that it was Kevin Kolb who would lead them...
 justnancy
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/14/2010 1:46:49 PM
Screw Kolb and Vic... I'm pushing for the Giants TEAM to take us to the promised land. ...........ready aim ... fire..... ......

Actually you can do a subject search before starting a new thread, you just have to type in the subject in the box above the forums or any thread and then click search to your top right. But being new not all people know to search, I never read the assy rules until after I thought I was banned. *grin*
 justnancy
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/20/2013 1:30:51 PM

Last night was just Michael Vick being Michael Vick. One of the top 20 exciting players in the NFL, but not one of the top 20 QBs in the NFL

Agreed Pete, in my opinion he is way too inconsistent to be a top rated QB. LOL and I'm good with that ;)
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/19/2017 8:34:39 PM
If history is any indication, their 2017 12-2 record means nothing. In typical Eagles fashion, they will be eliminated after their first playoff game.
Happy Holidays!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/16/2018 12:36:13 PM
So the Eagles' prayer was answered. They get to play the Vikings.

Thank rookie error and thinking the game was over before 0:00.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 16
Go Vikings!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 1/19/2018 2:10:10 PM
Go Vikings~ Skol!

;-)
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 17
Go Vikings!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 1/21/2018 8:31:04 PM
Oh well, they proved me wrong in the playoffs. They still have time to choke again in the Superbowl.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 18
Go Vikings!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 2/4/2018 7:32:40 PM
What a shocker, the stinking Eagles finally won the Super Bowl.
 cooldog65
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2018 7:51:05 AM
Great game from both teams offensively...Defensively, not so much.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > go eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!