Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Georgia  > Goldfish credits????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ZeesMuset
Msg: 1
Goldfish credits????Page 1 of 1    
To see if any user has Read or Deleted your messages you need 1 goldfish credit which works out to about 8 cents. 1 goldfish credit will unlock this feature permanently for all messages you have sent.

What happened to 'free'??? First it was the Gold Seal to PROVE you're serious and now I have to pay to see if my mail was read or deleted...

Sheesh. Do I get a clownie face if I'm NOT serious? How much do I pay for that?
 Rebel333
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Goldfish credits????
Posted: 12/26/2010 6:05:39 PM
Not like the old days huh Zee? When everything was free and the forums were alive. Oh well I hope you had a very Merry Christmas hon.
 ZeesMuset
Msg: 3
Goldfish credits????
Posted: 1/5/2011 5:34:09 PM
Yeah... it has changed and NOT for the better...

Christmas was okay. Spent it with family - which is always good. My nephew has received his congressional nod to West Point and TWO honor nods to the Naval Academy and the Air Force Academy. Dang...
 ZeesMuset
Msg: 4
Goldfish credits????
Posted: 2/22/2011 10:46:07 AM
The guy who owns this site is a millionaire because he runs this site out of his bedroom and he's made a mint in advertisement. I don't trust ANYONE with my bank details and think spending 'pennies' to see who opened my mail and who tossed it to be pure D hogwash! I'm on a couple of other sites that are free, I get that information FOR FREE and I don't have to go through 1001 places to get to the forums.

Also - I'd like to know WHO changed my password back to one I had over 3 years ago? So not cool... and a few of my friends have found their accounts gone... one in fact has try to reup a few times. The site takes it and then deletes her again.

Stupid. Took a GREAT thing and made it stupid.
Show ALL Forums  > Georgia  > Goldfish credits????