Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ** BIRMINGHAM NEW YEARS EVE PARTY - PICS & COMMENTS THREAD **      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LadyLoul
Msg: 1
view profile
History
** BIRMINGHAM NEW YEARS EVE PARTY - PICS & COMMENTS THREAD **Page 1 of 1    
Would like to thank everyone that attended the New Years Eve Party at Flares last night am now back in London after yet another great night, if not a little quieter than previous parties held here.

If anyone took photos that would like to upload them to this thread, please email me your user name so that i can give you access.

Thank you to my usual 'Party Posse' for seeing in the New Year and 'keeping it real' as they say!

Next one at Flares will be Sat 12th February for Valentines!!!

Finally thank you all very much for your continued support to keep the Flares parties the best!!

smiler36
Msg: 2
view profile
History
** BIRMINGHAM NEW YEARS EVE PARTY - PICS & COMMENTS THREAD **
Posted: 1/1/2011 2:58:38 PM
Hi Lou and Debs

Great night had by all again - thanks to you both for all your time and effort that goes into arranging these - the journey back was not as bad as previous ones - maybe thats because I hadnt drank enough, lol

Thanks for the pics Jo - I left my camera in my room, lol

x
 LadyLoul
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2011 12:11:01 PM
glad to hear that people had a great night - makes all the difference when you get some feedback!

mysexisonfire - i dont have any restrictions on my mail settings - however, you do!! so you need to have a look at yours so you can let me get a PM to you then we can sort out uploading your pics
 LadyLoul
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2011 6:10:16 AM
I have mailed you now so you should be able to reply.

Not sure why your posts are being deleted, its not me! lol

Will add you to the Upload facility so you can put some pics up anyway - not sure if there is a limit to how many can go up but give it a go
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ** BIRMINGHAM NEW YEARS EVE PARTY - PICS & COMMENTS THREAD **